Chapter 21

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I slipped on some sweats and got a MAGCON sweater that I assume was Hayes.

It was around 10:49 PM and I doubt that they'll be any fans out here so I decide to walk around the hotel.

The hotel that we stayed at was huge and amazing. I walked around hoping to find something interesting.

I walked around for about 15 minutes and was getting tired. I was spotted by two fans who came up to me.

"OMG! You're Angie Bennet!" she said while I offered her a hug.

"Can we get a picture with you?" one of them asked.

"Sure" I replied smiling.

"Hey, I have to go it was nice meeting you." I said to them and they nodded.

"It was nice meeting you" they both said.

"Make sure to tag me on Instagram so I can like it" I said.

I left and kept on "exploring" when I checked my Instagram. I have 1.3 M followers, which was amazing.

I looked through my tagged photos and found the two girls that I took a picture with:

@MAGCONANGIE: I just met the amazing @Angiexoxo , I was so lucky to get to meet her!

I decided to like and comment : @MAGCONANGIE , it was great to meet you! I love meeting people like you!(: Have a good night xx

I wanted to see the view of Los Angeles, so I decided to go to the roof. I took the elevator and climber some stairs and found a glass room, that had a amazing few of the city's lights and views.

** Taylor's POV & Thoughts **

It was around 11:00 PM and I was exhausted! I was working out with Cameron and he left early because he wanted to talk to his girlfriend Sara.

I left the gym and made my way to the hallways and was spotted by some fans. They came up to me and asked for some pictures and I gladly accepted.

"It was so great meeting you!" one of the said.

"It was nice meeting both of you too" I replied back.

"Wow, first I met Angie Bennet, and now I just met you!" she said full of happiness.

"Um... not to be weird or anything but do you where she went?" I asked.

"Yea, she said she was exploring, but she should be around the main entrance." one of them said.

We said our goodbyes and I went around looking around for Angie.

I spent at least 10 minutes looking for her, and failed.

I decided to go to my little secret hiding space, which was this glass room that had the best view of Los Angeles.

I made my way up there and there she was. Her beautiful dark blond hair, and her beautiful blue eyes.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I was admiring the beautiful view, Los Angeles was truly beautiful.

The door opened and I was scared so I hid in the corner, and guess who walked in?

Taylor Caniff

The last person I wanted to see tonight. I got out and he saw me and gave me a hug, he smelled like shit to be honest.

"Oh sorry.. Just came back from the gym" he said.

"I can tell" I replied back.

"How have you been?" he asked, I could tell he was nervous.

"I've been alright, finally made some new friends hbu?" I said with a laugh.

"Good" he said.

"I gonna go sleep" I said, and with that I made my way back to my room.

A/N: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii (: thanks for readingg