Chapter 22

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I was awoken by the sound of Hayes snoring. Great, note the sarcasm.

I got out of bed, I really wanted to shove a pillow on Hayes face, but that's mean...

I made my way to the bathroom, and did my usual routine. I finally took my warm , refreshing shower.

My Outfit :

Blue Skinny Jeans

White Converse

Pink Top that has the words "YOLO"

Black MAGCON Sweater

I also had my hair in a fish tail and put on a MAGCON beanie. I then applied some light mascara and red lipstick.

I had to admit I looked great.

I came sat on my bed and took a quick selfie and uploaded it on Instagram.

Beautiful Day in Los Angeles☀️😋💕

I checked the time and it was 10:39 AM and it was getting boring and I decided to wake up Hayes.

"Hayes?" i shook him a little.

He didn't reply, so I kept on shaking him and still he wouldn't reply.

"Hayes!!!!! Help me!!" I yelled.

And with that a half asleep Hayes woke up and he was about to fall, so I decided to catch him.

Well... That didn't work out well, I tried to catch him but I fell with him. I underestimated this 13 year old. He was heavy, not fat heavy but heavy.

Hayes actually was bigger and taller for his age in my opinion. Well, I'm small. I'm like 5"4' and I hate being short.

"What was that for! You scared me" he said with a fake tear.

"I was bored and Good Morning to you too!" I said back.

"What you wanna do?" He said.

"Starbucksss! Please" I begged him.

"Fine, let's go" he said, slipping his shoes on.

"Ummm... Aren't you going to get ready?" I asked.

"Oh yea" he said. He took his shirt off and picked up a random shirt that was on the ground. "Smells clean" he said while sniffing it. He then ran his hand through his hair to make it look good,

"Let's go" he said. Boys are weird and gross. Well Hayes is.

We walked out of our room and Hayes led me to another door . GREAT.

** Nash's POV & Thoughts **

Cameron and I were getting ready to get some Breakfeast. We were disturbed by someone knocking on our door.

It was either room service or my annoying brother, but it's too early for him, he sleeps a lot.

I opened the door to find my brother Hayes and Angie. I gave them a welcoming smile and they walked in.

"Hey" Hayes and Angie said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We're going to Starbucks, wanna come?" Hayes asked us. Angie was smiling, I guess she doesn't hate me! yay!

"Sure!" I replied back. Hopefully, I can talk to Angie.

"I'm coming!" Cameron yelled.

Angie smiled at us when we said yes. Let's start this beautiful day off with some good Starbucks

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

Hayes was taking me to someone else's room.

"Who's room is this?" I asked

"Cameron and Nash's" he said back with smile.

"Hayesssss." I said annoyed

"Yea I know, but they can pay for us!" He said very childish.

I rolled my eyes and he knocked on the door. Nash opened the door and Cameron and Nash seemed like they were already going somewhere and we walked in.

"Hey" Hayes and I said.

"What's up?" he asked back.

"We're going to Starbucks, wanna come?" Hayes asked. I had to be nice, so I smiled like if I wanted him to come. Which I don't.

"Sure" he replied, he seemed happy.

"I'm coming" I heard Cameron shout.

They came out of their room and they were ready to go, I gave them a quick smile, when they agreed to come. I don't want to be rude.

Let's start that beautiful awkward day off with some Starbucks.

A/N: Thanks for reading 💕