Chapter 23

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

We all put on some shades and walked down to the hotel's Starbucks.

It was kinda awkward walking down with the guys except for Hayes.

I noticed that Nash was whispering something to Cameron. I was super suspicious.

"Hey Angie" I turn around and Nash grabs my arm and drags me to a different direction! Cameron does the same but takes Hayes with him.

NOOO my Starbucks!! Wait ...

"What the hell?!" I shout/whisper.

"Sorry, but I need to talk to you" he said.

"About?" I replied back.

"You know," he said looking at the ground embarrassed.

"The Past is the Past" I said. It was true, the past was the past, no matter how much it still haunts me.

"I'm sorry Angie. For all the bullying that I ever did to you. I was being such a dick to a amazing, talented girl like you. i know this is a very late apology but its better than never. I really don't know why I bullied you. Is there anyway you can forgive me please! I know I hurt you but I want to make it up to you and become friends. You have changed all of us Angie so much . So please forgive me" Nash said in tears. I was shocked. Did I really change them that much?

I didn't even know how to respond. My ex bully just apologized to me and I don't know what to do.

I guess I should give him a second chance, he does seem to have changed in a good way.

"Please say someth-" he begged.

I didn't let him finish, I interrupted him with a nice big hug. A year ago, I imagined myself never hugging or even talking to Nash, but here I am.

"I forgive you. I'm glad that you've changed into the right way. Let's forget about the past and focus on what's happening now." I say with a kind smile.

"Thanks so much Angie!" He said returning another hug.

Well at least now it won't be as awkward. I'm actually looking forward to making things right and starting over with the one and only Nash Grier

We caught up with Cameron and Hayes. Hayes was already drinking his second Starbucks. Oh Hayes. He eats like If the world was going to end.

"Thanks, for buying me one" I say sticking my tongue out at him.

"Can I have a Medium Java Chip Frap?" I asks politely.

"Certainly" the woman replied back.

"Add two more Carmel fraps" please Nash said. The woman just nodded her head in understand meant.

"You're total will be $11.76" she said.

I took out some cash, but Nash beat me first.

"Take some cash" I offered him.

"It's fine, a little treat on me" he said with a smile.

"Thanks" I said.

I went back to mine and Hayes hotel room with Cameron and Nash.

"So whatcha guys wanna do today?" Hayes asked.

"Well everyone else except for us, went to the Santa Monica Pier" Cameron said.

"Well, I feel the love" I said causing the guys to laugh.

"We can make vines and chill around the hotel" Nash said.

We all nodded in agreement.

We started making vines and they were actually pretty funny ones.

Hayes and I decided to do a smack cam on Nash.

I hid in the bathroom with shaving cream in my hand. Nash walked into the bathroom and peed while I was standing in behind the curtains. Awkward...

Thank god he didn't take a shower.

Hayes had shaving cream on his hand and stood outside the bathroom and Cameron was going to record this.

Nash opened the door and Hayes hit Nash right on the face and then Nash turned around and I jumped into action and smack him on the face.

Cameron recorded it and I uploaded it on vine. It was a pretty funny vine.

Later on we just spent messing around in the hotel and vining the dumbest things ever.

It was around 7:00 and we were all getting hungry.

"Hey, Angie and Cameron why don't you guys being us McDonalds and Hayes and I will clean up the mess" Nash said.

We made a big shaving cream mess on the floor and Jake is gonna flip hahaha.

"Sure" I said and Cameron nodded. He got his keys and we left the hotel room.

A/N: GoodNight (well at least for me lol) thanks for reading and vote comment etc! (: