Hancock (Part 2)

I groan as I slowly open my eyes and look around. Where the hell was I?
"Well good morning Sunshine." I look over to see Hancock walking in with a small bag. "Feeling any better?"
"You know, you really confuse me." I sigh. "Fist you kick me out, then you save me." He chuckled and came over and took a poof of his jet before sitting on the chair next to me
"What kind of ghoul would I be if I let you die out there." He grinned. "But if you ever raise a gun to anyone around here again, I will personally end your life."
"Hancock. Really? I'm not scared of you. Or death." I say.
"Deaths nothing compared to me." He growled. I raise an eye brow at him.
"Is that so?" I grinned leaning over. "You think your better than death?" I asked.
"Sunshine? I-" I cut him off by grabbing a gun that was beside me. A 10mm pistol. I grab his hand and put it in his hand. I raised it and rested the barrow right between me eyes.
"Think of all the ghouls l killed when I was drunk. The times I've annoyed and angered you." I saw his grip on the gun tighten. "Pull the trigger I dare you." I grin. He seemed to freeze up and just looked at me. "Come on. If your so much better than death do it. I should be dead by now anyway." I smiled. He pulled the gun away and tossed it to the floor.
"What was the point in that?" He asked.
"If it was me holding the gun. I would have fired." I say. "You see me as innocent."
"So what?" He asked leaning back on his chair.
"Oh you know...WHY DID YOU KICK ME OUT OF GOODNEIGHBOR IF YOU THINK IM INNOCENT!?" I yelled. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.
"Well Sunshine, MacCreadys on his way to get you, so just sit tight." He smiled and leaned down and kissed my cheek. He walked out and I just sat there. Did that happen or was I imagining it? I reach up and pinched my arm and winced. I'm awake. I slowly got up and realised I was in different cloths. I guess Fahrenheit changed me. I slowly got up and grabbed my things but yelled when I put pressure on my shoulder.
"You okay in here?" I look over and saw Fahrenheit's head picking into the room.
"Just my shoulder." I say. She nodded and walked over. "By the way do you know where my cloths are?" I asked. She nodded and went over and grabbed a pile of cloths from the closet. She handed them to me. "Oh and who dressed me?"
"Hancock, why?" She asked. I growl and sigh.
"Just wanted to know." I sigh. She nodded once before leaving me to change. I slowly peal the cloths off my body and slip back into my armor. I groan a little.
"Need some help?" I jump slightly and cover my body from the Mayor. "I've already saw tour body so no need to cover yourself." He grinned and walked over. He grabbed my shirt help me get my injured arm into it. He helped strap the metal armor on my shoulders and legs. "Do I get a reward for helping you?" He asked.
"You sae me naked." I say, raising an eye brow at him.
"Yes but I only changed you. I did nothing more." He smiled. I sigh and used my good hand and pulled him closer and kissed his cheek slightly. I let him go and he just looked at me.
"Happy now?" I asked. He smirked and gently pushed me back and hovered over me.
"I'm gonna need a little more than, that sunshine." He grinned and kissed me roughly. I was shocked by eventually I melted in his arms. I felt his hands rubbing my sides and I shiver I little. He let me go and kissed down my neck but winced when he brushed agents my shoulder. He let me go and looked at me as I closed me eyes trying to dull out the pain in my shoulder. "You okay there (Y/n)?" He asked. I went to answer but the door opened and MacCready walked in and froze when he saw Hancock practically pinning me to the bed.
"What the hell did I just walk in on!?" He yelled. Hancock moved and helped me up. After MacCready stopped yelling he grabbed my stuff and helped me out of goodneighbor.
"When you get better I expect my full reward." Hancock whispered as he came up behind me. I shoved and kissed his cheek. He smiled and watched me and MacCready walk back to Diamond city.