Maxson (Part 1)

I sat in my room...Paladin Danse's former room. I felt horrible for what I did. I killed a friend. I sigh sadly and laid on my bed. I felt my eyes fill with tears. Not just that I destroyed the institute. Killed my son. What kind of person does that. I heard knocking on my door but didn't move.

"Sentinel Elder Maxson requests to talk to you." I sigh and get up. I open the door and there stud a paladin. I nod and walked toward where I knew Maxson would be. "Sentinel? Elder Maxson is in his room." I sigh and went to his room. I knock on the door and the Paladin walked away. It was quiet for a minute before the door opened.

"Good your here. I needed to talk with you." I nod at his words and he moved to the side allowing me to go inside. I sat on the chair and he said on another beside me. "I need to ask if your alright?" He asked. I sigh and look down. He put my chin between his finger and thumb, to lift my head so I was looking him in the eyes. "(Y/n)? If you do not want to talk that is okay but you have to tell me if something is bugging you." I nod and he sighed. "I didn't have to do this. But tell me or I'll have to us extreme measurements." He said. I looked away and I saw him grin out the corner of my eye. He wrapped his arms around me quickly and pulled me on to his lap, his face nuzzling into my neck. I whimper but gasped as I felt his tounge run up the side on my neck. I felt his bit it gently and suck hard. I couldn't help but moan a little. I felt him smirk and let me go.

"Are you going to talk?" He asked. I stayed quiet and he chuckled. His hands rubbed my inner thigh as he went back to my neck. My face felt like it was on fire.

"Why?" I asked making him stop. He let me go and looked at me. I felt tears run down my face. "First you ask me to kill my friend. Then my son. Now your playing with me." I say as a sob built up. I get up and he just looked at me. "I don't want to hurt people I love anymore. And I don't want to be toyed with." I say and quickly rushed out the room. I hurry out and back to my room. I locked the door and laid on my bed, sobbing into my pillow. Being a solder I can handle, but having my heart broken I can't handle.