Deacon (Part 4)

I waited for Shaun and Deacon to come home. I groan as I began to get impatient. Where were they? Its been a week. They should be back by now. I sigh. I need to relax. I get up and looked at my pip-boy. I smiled as I turned on the radio. Atom Bomb Baby played. I smiled as I felt a hand pull lightly on my top. I looked down and saw Shaun. He held out his hand and I laughed. I took it and we danced around the room. Some of the other residents began dancing too. I laughed as Shaun spin me around, letting go of my hand and Deacon took his place. I giggled as he danced with me, until the end of the song. I smiled as he dipped me. Everyone clapped and laughed. I got back up and hugged Shaun.

"I was starting to wonder when you two where coming back." I smiled, kissing Deacons cheek. Dogmeat barked at Shaun and they went off to play. I sighed and looked to Deacon. "What took so long? You was gone a week." I say. He smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Sorry. I was teaching Shaun, remember?" He smirked. I smiled and kissed his cheek, taking his hand. I tugged him towards our room. I sat Deacon down and smiled sitting on his lap before kissing him softly. He easily deepened the kiss causing me to moan slightly. He pulled away and lifted me up. He gently placed me on the bed and laid down, his head on my chest. I smiled and plaid with his short hair. "Did I miss anything interesting?" He asked.

"Not really just the same stuff as always." I smiled. How are things with Des?

Pretty good. Just needed help relocating another Synth. Usual business. I smiled, nodding. Shaun managed to take down a ghoul on his own. I just gave Deacon a look almost asking why-was-Shaun-shooting-ghouls. Dont give me that look. We ran into them when running away from super mutants.

Super mutants!? I yelled.

Its not my fault. The raiders attracted their attention so we ran. He said and I got up.

Why were you around raiders to begin with? I asked now very worried.

We was walking back and accidently ended up bumping into a couple savaging for stuff. He shrugged. I walked out the room and Deacon followed. Come on (Y/n). Shauns fine and so am I. No harm done. Plus he needed to learn these things or hell die.

He could have died. You could have died! I yelled.

But were fine! Whats the big deal!? He yelled.

I lost him once...I cant lose him again. I said my voice getting quieter. And I cant lose you...I cant. He sighed and pulled me into a tight hug.

I know. But the worlds were in...hes going to be in danger no matter where he is. Its good hes seeing it while young so he can learn how to deal with the situation when hes older or alone. I nodded.

I dont want him to get hurt. He nodded kissing my head.

I know. Hes safe here. Dont worry hes fine. I just held onto Deacon tightly. I cant lose them. I needed them more than anyone would know.