Deacon (Part 2)

I sat in my room. The institute was destroyed an hour ago. I couldn't take it. It was killing me inside out. I heard the others coming back and refused to leave. I sigh. I cant stay up here forever. I slowly got up and walked to the door. Once I opened the door I saw a boy. A little boy I had seen in Kellogg's memories. My son. Shaun. I felt my knees buckle and I fell. Shaun stud there and smiled.
"Hi mother. I missed you." I felt tears erupt from my eyes as I just reached out.
"This isn't possible." I whisper. He smiled and hugged me tightly. I held onto him tightly.
"You like your present." I look up and saw Deacon. Shaun went over and Deacon ruffled his hair. "Why don't you go fine Sturges, tell him to get you some knew cloths. I got to go talk to your mum." He nodded and ran off. I looked at Deacon. He helped me up and took me into my room. He sat me down and kneeled down in front of me. "I need to tell you something about Shaun." He said.
"I knew that man was lying. He couldn't be Shaun. That was Shaun. Thatv ew xx boy is my son." I smiled, tears filling my eyes. Deacon sadly took my hand.
"Farther wasn't lying. Shaun is farther. And the Shaun I brought here...he's a synth." I felt my world crash down.
"No." I whimper. "No. He cant be." I sobbed. "Please. Anyone else. Not Shaun." I whimper and he pulled me into his arms and held me close.
"Its okay." He did rubbing my back softly. "Everything's okay."
"I want my Shaun. The real Shaun." I whimper. He sighed and let me go. He handed me a holotape and smiled sadly.
"Shaun found me when we was at the institute and gave me this." He said. I took it and put it in my pip -boy.
"If you are listening to this, then any conflicts you and I have are over. I have no believe if you'll honner the request I'm about to make. But I feel completed to try anyway. This synth, this boy. He deserves more. He has been reprogrammed to believe he is you son. It is my hope you will take him with you. I will only ask that you give him a chance. Whatever future that will overcome the commonwealth." The tape cut off and I just looked at the floor.
"He doesn't know he's a synth. He's like a regular kid. I got you Shaun back." He said.
"But he isn't my baby." I whisper. "He isn't mine he's the institutes." I cry.
"(Y/n). He's yours." He said cupping my face. He kissed me softly. "I'm sorry I couldn't get your family back but I got you Shaun." Deacon said and kissed my head before resting his head agents mine. There was a knocking at the door. I look over and Shaun walked in.
"Mum?" I smiled and got up. He came over and I kneeled down. "Is Deacon my dad?" He asked and I teired up.
"No kid. Im-"
"Yeah he is." I smiled and I watched Shaun's face light up.
"Is there something you needed?" I asked. He nodded and hugged me. "I love you mum." He said and ran out the room, closing the door behind him. I smiled and got up, when I felt two arms slither around my waist.
"I'm a farther now." Deacon asked as I felt his breath run down my neck. I shiver slightly and he kissed the back of my neck.
"He'll need one. You'd be great." I smiled. I turned around and ran my hands up his arms and around his neck. Pulling him into a kiss. Hopefully everything will be okay now.