Preston (Past 1)

I arrived at sanctuary a week ago and I got a job creating Medical supplies. I sat at the Chem station, I hadn't gotten up in almost 13 hours. I sigh but jumped as some water and a slice of Melon was put in front of me. I look up to see Preston. I smiled slightly and he chuckled.

"You've been here all day. What are you doing?" He asked.

"I heard you wanted to take back the castle so I thought I'd make you plenty of Stimpacs and stuff to take so no one got hurt...or worse." I say and he smiled, ruffling my hair.

"We'll be fine. But thank you." I smiled and finished the 25 stimpac I made today.

"Well that's 25 Stimpacs. Will that do?" I asked He smiled and came over and kissed my head.

"That's plenty." I smiled and handed them all to him. He took them gently and I got up and finished the food and water before cleaning up. I walked towards my room and felt how tiered I was. I fell onto the bed but didn't fall asleep. I felt two arms wrap around me. I look up and saw Preston's sleeping face. I smiled sleepily and cuddle into his chest, making his grip on me tighten. I soon drift off to sleep.

*****Time Skip***** 3 Days Later*****

When I woke up Person wasn't there. Mama Murthy said he left pretty early with Nate. It had been 3 days and I still hadn't heard anything. I tried to stay calm and think about there things but I was too worried. I sat on the ground Dog meat laying down, his head on my lap.

"He'll be back soon. Just don't stress out so much, okay?" Sturges said as he hammered nails into a wall. I nod and pet Dog meat.

"He's coming." Mama Murthy said. "I see him."

"I hope so." I say sadly.

"You seem very worried about Preston." Marcy said. "What about the others like, Nate."

"Well I am worried about them..." I trial of and Sturges chuckled.

"Don't worry we all know you have a crush on Preston. I'd be surprised if Preston Didn't know." Sturges said while hammering another nail into the wall.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked. Marcy laughed and Dogmeat barked and ran down the street. I got up and saw Nate and Preston walking down the road. I smiled looked at Sturges, who just chuckled.

"Go on." I laughed and ran over and hugged Preston.

"Thank god your both okay." I say and hug Nate softly.

"Good to see you again (Y/n)." Nate smiled. "But I'll be leaving again soon." He sighed. I frowned and looked to Preston.

"Don't worry I'm staying for now." I smiled and we walked over to the others.

"Thank god your back. (Y/n) been driving us all mad. She was worried sick." Marcy teased.

"Yeah. Wouldn't stop talking about you." Sturges added. I felt my face burn.

"I was worried about a friend, its normal." I say and walked inside and back to my chem station. I face plant the desk and groan.

"You was that worried?" I lookup at Preston. I nod sadly and embraced. "Well don't worry." He smiled and hugged me. "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I smiled and hugged back. I blush when I felt him kiss my head. "Promise."