Maxon (Part 4)

After I healed I wasnt allowed to go on missions for a while. I frowned as I sat in my rom. Rumours about me and Maxon flew round the airport and airship like nuts. I was beyond board. I pocked my head out the room and headed to Ingram.

Ingram? I'm finally healed enough to go out. Both Doc and Maxon agree that I'm fully healed. So, now I'm back on my feet do you need a hand with anything? I asked.

Actually you could always go hunt for some reactor coolant ingredients. Heres a list of Everything youll need. Just make as much as you can. I nodded and took it and looked at my pip-boy. I know exactly where to look. "You sure Maxon's fine with you going alone? I can always find someone to go with you."

"Ill be fine. You guys worry too much." I said waving her off. "Ill just look around for an hour or two. If I find nothing I'll come back and try again tomorrow." She sighed and nodded causing me to smile.

"Just be carful out there Paladin." I saluted her and walked off.

*****

I looked around for a couple gas canisters. I had managed to find everything but that. I smiled as I picked one up.

What do you think youre doing? I jumped when I turned around looking at Maxon.

You almost gave me a heart attack. I said holding my chest. Im looking for reactor coolant ingredients. Ingram needs to make some so here I am. I smiled as I continued to look for more gas canisters. "How did you find me anyway?"

"Ingram saw where you marked on your pip-boy." He said as he walked a little closer. You could have at least left me a note. I thought someone took you. Or worse, killed you. I looked over and smiled. I slowly got up and pat the dirt off my hands before walking over to him.

You worry too much. Im fine. He nodded and kissed my head. Ill leave a note next time.

Oh there will be no next time. He scooped me up and started to walk towards the landed vertabird.

I didnt do anything wrong though. Im not anywhere dangerous. I pout. He chuckled and kissed my head again.

Yes but you seem to be a magnet for danger. Youre still recovering. You need to be careful. I sighed and nodded. Good now lets get back to the Prydwen. I nodded again.

You cant keep me on that airship of yours you know. I said and he just looked at me. Youre a danger magnet too. Its not like you dont have enemies. You cant hid me from the world were in.

I know. I just want to keep you safe. Its hard to do that when youre always wondering off. I giggled, making him smile. At least try and be more careful (Y/n).

I will dont worry so much. Youll get grey hair. I smirk and he just looked at me. Im going to get hurt. Its only natural. But Ill be fine. Dont worry so much. He smiled and kissed my cheek before we got onto the Verterbird.