MacCready (Part 4)

Warning-Mention of Rape.

It had been three days since Nate went off. All diamond city knew of (S/n)'s disappearance. I hated just sitting there so I grabbed my gun and armor. I quickly put it on, tying my hair back.

"What if she comes back?" Mac asked.

"Then get Trevor to broadcast it. I'll keep my ear out." I say and walked out. Others watched as I stormed to the gate. I left quickly and ran in the direction Nate left in.

*****2 days later*****

I sat in a broken building. In a small looking nursery. I killed the blood bugs that seemed to take over the house. I sigh as my head fell back. I looked in the direction of diamond city. I better head back and get some more ammo. I'll head back out tomorrow.

I walked through the gates and I walked to Arturo and he looked up at me.

"Show me what you got," I say. He nodded an I bought some 9mm, .25 and a couple missiles.

"Hey look. Sorry about your sister." He said sadly.

"I'll find her," I say.

"Didn't you know." I looked at him. "Shes back. Came back herself all beaten and..." He stopped. "She came back around three hours ago. She wouldn't let anyone help her. She screamed when the doc tried to patch her up."

"Why didn't anyone call me back," I say. He shook his head. I storm up to the house and saw Macready holding my little sister as she sobbed. I walked over and she looked up at me. She looked broken. I grab her and pull her into me gently. She clung to me as I held her. "Who the fuck did this to you?" I growl. Mac shook his head and got up.

"I'll deal with it." There was something dark in his eyes that told me that really bad shit happened to the kid in my arms. I looked at her as she cried. Whatever they did...

"Make them pay," I growl. He nodded and left. I scooped the girl up and took her up to her room. I laid her down and stroked her hair as she violently shook. "I'm so sorry." I whimper and lean closer and kiss her head. She cried herself to sleep and I slowly got up. I went down to see Nick, Nate, and MacCready. "You better tell me what the fuck they did to my baby sister," I growl.

"Messed up stuff," Nate said.

"I can handle it, so spit it out." I snap.

"They touched her." I looked over to Nick.

"Beet her," Nate said.

"Raped her," MacCready said. I looked between them.

"How do you know this?" I asked shocked. Nate pulled out a tape. He went to put it on when Nick stopped him.

"No." He said, looking past me. I turn around and saw (S/n). She came over and I hugged her. I stroked her hair and I felt her tense before she finally relaxed.

"Can I have some water?" She asked. I nodded and quickly grabbed some. I gave it to her and she went back upstairs. I looked at Nate.

"Show me," I say. He put the tap on and I heard muffled crying.

"(Y/n)?" I heard my sisters voice on the tape. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I love you. Please help me. I don't want this pain anymore. I need help. But I'm guessing if you got this I'm dead." She sobbed. "I'm sorry. I cant take the torcher and beating anymore. I feel sick. They wouldn't stop. I tried to fight them but they tied me down. They did stuff to me..." SHe brocks down into a sob. "I wish I could come home. I miss you. I'm sorry." I heard footsteps and she sobbed louder. The tape cut off and I felt tears rolling down my face. I never wanted this for her. I felt guilty.

"I let her down," I whisper. MacCready came over but I got up and ran upstairs. I ran into (S/n)'s room and she looked up at me. I ran over and hugged her. "I'm sorry." I cried. "I'm so sorry." Her breath hitched and she cried on my shoulder. "I love you so much. I'm so sorry."

She clung to me and sobbed. I just held her tightly. She was so broken. But I was going to kill the ones that did this to her. I was going to make them feel her pain.