CHAPTER 26- Courage

Since am gonna be busy tomorrow. Tanaaa!! Chapter 26 na po. :) I hope you like it.

-------

CHAPTER 26- Courage

Ang aga aga ay binubulabog na naman ako ni Cheska.

"Oie. Sige na ganda. Pumayag ka na."

"Ahy. Maganda na ako ngayon? Akala ko ba beastpren? Tsk kaw talaga bumabait pag may kailangan." tukso ko pa dito.

"Ikaw naman. Ang sama." she pouted like eeww. "Sige na kasi."

"Ano bang mahirap intindihin sa NO?"

"Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit ayaw mong subukan. Wala namang mawawala kung susubok ka! At isa pa. Alam naming gusto mo rin siya noh. You'll be a woman chasing her dream man. Pacute dito. Pasexy dun. And in our generation, that's normal."

"Wait!" I stopped and digested what I heard in my brain. " Are you telling me to seduce him?"

"Tumpak!" proud pa niyang sabi.

"No No No. I'm not gonna seduce anyone. Never."

"oh dear you've done it before. Remember the magic song? David told me you affected Ian too much."

"That was because I was affected by the song." I lied. Alam ko namang that night with that song- I did- seduced Ian. Natandaan ko tuloy yung mga muntikan na. Tsk. Sayang!

"Girl. I never expected this words would come from my mouth but, Love. True love doesn't come often in ones life. So cherish it while it is still here." she even pointed her heart. "I'm not telling you to be bold or something. Pero syempre seducing ang gagawin mo kaya kailangan ng kunting sexyhan. And remember. I'll always be pushing this idea to you. Until you said yes." she said.

"Do you hear yourself?" I asked her. She's not the Che I knew. She's better than the Che I knew. She's- mature.

"I'm being like this because I know you'll both be happy and better with each other."

"But I told you he already told me he doesn't like me."

"Not all words that come out from a person's mouth is true. Maybe you're familiar with the art of lying. Many people lie. Bigyan kita ng example ahh. Yung mga babaeng na rape daw. Long distance and minute to win it type of rape. It's impossible. And so we know. They were lying. Listen. Ian loves you." she said. And I almost let out a scream. Nakakabaliw ang pag-ibig.

"Why are you building up my courage? You're pushing me to him. I just want to stop and move on and start a life. Habang kaya ko pa Che. Ang sakit sakit na kasi ehh." my tears started to fall.

"Ano ba yan. Aga aga umiiyak"

"Ohh yah and whose fault is it?"

"I'm just helping."

"You're not helping." I said then walked papuntang CR. I know she just want to help. But I have to tell her she's not helping me. She's giving trash ideas. And the worst is. I'm thinking of it.

----------

It had been three days and counting. Everyday ay may baong babae si Ian sa opisina.

Minsan pa ng puntahan ako ni Che at naabutan niyang may kasamang babae si sir.

I still remember what she said.

'Ang pag-ibig parang pagbili ng latest na design ng damit. Kung hindi ka sisingit. Maaagawan ka.'

Nakakayamot. But she's telling the truth.

Kadalasan ay palpak ako ng nagagawa.

I was actually thinking of considering Cheska's offer. After all they were right. I won't lose anything in trying. And if it became successful. It's hitting two birds at the same time. Ian moving on from the past. And me in Ian's arms.

I let an evil smile at that thought. Bwhahahahaha!!!

--------

Guys I'm in love. In love with Four. Nuod kayong Divergent. Nakaka strong ng love aura. Hahaha.

Salamat po sa pagbabasa. :)

Love lots.

@myhearts