Plane Out Vain

HAHAHAH SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! the title rhymes again. yes.

so you guys, how about for this awesome, rhyming chapter and super-quick upload you get me to 300 votes? all you have to do is go back, vote for previous chapters and ta-da. but i mean, only if you think i deserve it. (: 

& i promise you the 300 vote chapter will be super duper long and super duper awesome ;))) < --- creepy winky face, mauahahahuaha  . 

haha, and also all my other stories will be updated once i reached 300 votes. ;D

so i'm a-d-d-i-c-t-e-d to writing this. like i thought the whole new book obession thing would've passes by now but it hasn't...........

oh well, more for you guys to read.

byee!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quickly throwing random items in my bag, I heard my mom scream my name for the 6th time.

“Brooklyn, let’s GO!”

“Coming!” I yelled in reply, pulling the zippers shut quickly and snatching my phone. With my small case in one hand, and my heels in the other, I sprinted down the stairs, almost tripping halfway through.

“Jeff, could you take that bag for Brooklyn? She still doesn’t even have her shoes on,” my mom muttered, holding the door open for Jeff as he went outside. Resisting the urge to roll my eyes, I sat down and strapped my heels on. They were very cute, and probably the only part of the outfit that I liked. The only downfall was that the heel itself was ridiculously high, and I could barely balance myself on it.

“Are you sure they don’t make me too tall?” I tried, hoping she would let me change. My mom studied me carefully, and nodded her head after a minute of debation.

“You’re right. I don’t think he’s that tall. Here, put those on.” She set a box down on my lap. It was labeled Louis Vuitton and I wondered where she got expensive shoes from. “Donna gave them to me as a small token,” she explained, reading my mind like all mothers manage to do. “They’re too small though, but they’ll look perfect on you. I have to go help Jeff with everything – come out in 2 minutes and make sure Liam’s with you!”

With that she darted out the door, leaving me to unpack the shoes and slip them on. They were insanely adorable, with black bows at the back. I was surprised that the pump wasn’t that tall, considering them were designer and all. Tightening the ankle strap, I smiled. There was nothing I loved more than matching.

Standing up, I was relieved to find that I could actually stand in them, which meant that I might be able to walk without twisting my ankle. Looking down at my skirt, I smiled. Maybe it wasn’t that bad. Twirling, I watched as it spun around and then came back to its loose fit.

 A wolf whistle echoed from behind me and I spun around, startled to see a grinning Liam behind me.

“You look like one of those assistants Donald Trump pretends not to have affairs with,” he joked, walking up towards me. His grin turned into a sexy smirk that could make any girl weak in the knees, including me.

“Is that a compliment?” I asked with a sly smile.

“Well, all of his assistants are pretty, so I think that is,” he replied with a more honest smile this time. “But your boobs are kind of in my face.”

Scowling, I pulled my shirt up as Liam laughed. I knew this shirt was a bad idea..

“I was just kidding. You look nice, Brooke,” he told me with a real, genuine smile. “But those heels make you my height. They need to go.”