O h a n a

i always love writing new stories, ahaha. so that's why i'm updating so quick

that picca on the side is a picture of brooklyn's outfit, haha, because it's funner if you can actually see their clothes, i think.

oh and if you're wondering about the title. ohana means family. family means no one gets left behind. and there's spaces because it would be too short otherwise. xD

haha, LILO AND STICH. be jealous.

enjoy. ♥ 

dedicated to SarahTheColdPlayer because she reviewed ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom!"

"What sweetie?" My mom popped her head through my bathroom door, smiling at me. She was in a great mood today. No, even more. We were going to her boyfriend's house for dinner, and I could tell that she was really excited. I was too, in fact. I loved Jeff like a father and out of all the boyfriends my mom had, he was the only one that I felt actually cared for my mom like a wife. He always talked about his two kids too, so I was eager to meet them as well.

My friends always wanted to know if it bothered me that my mom was dating other guys. Lately, it had always been a no. Up until last year, I loved it when it was just me and my mom. We got so close, it was almost unbelievable. Even though she let me down at times, she was always there for me. But then I started missing my father. Like really missing him. It was evident that I was just longing for a fatherly figure. I had friends that were guys, and guys that were more than friends, but none of them could fill up that hole in my heart.

Until Jeff came along. I loved him as soon as I met him.  He could make me laugh easily, he helped me with my Calculus, and above all, made me feel like his daughter. I couldn't say that for Mom's other boyfriends.

"Where are my earrings? You know the pretty studs that are shaped like hearts."

My mom bit her lip, looking around the bathroom. "I'll check your room. Go get dressed; we're leaving in 20 minutes."

I gave her a thumbs up and a cheesy smile, fixing my attention back to the mirror. I decided to curl my dirty blonde hair, and I had to admit, it looked really nice. The weather was supposed to be sunny today for a change, and warm, so I opted for a short, flowery dress and a light grey sweater. The dress had a low neckline, so I accompanied it with a necklace Jeff had given me before. The chain itself was silver and plain, but the pendant was beautiful. It was a small heart, but it sparkled under the light because it was encrusted in diamonds. I felt so elegant wearing it, and it really made my smile shine.

"Found them!" my mom called, coming back into the bathroom. I held out my hand as she dropped them into my palm. "Do you want this too? I found it, and I think it'll match," she suggested, holding out a silver charm bracelet I forgot I owned.

"Wow, thanks mom," I said happily, slipping the earrings in. They matched my necklace perfectly. I took the bracelet from her hands, clipping it onto my wrist.

"You look great, Brooke," my mom murmured happily, rubbing my arm. I smiled down at her.

"You do too mom."

"It's time to go," she told me, turning for the stairway. "I'll start the car. Make sure you don't forget the bottle of wine I left on the table."

"Alrighty!"

I drew in a shaky breath, smoothing down my dress. My grey eye shadow matched my sweater, and it complimented my eyes. Or did I use too much?

"Maybe I should take it off..." I muttered, reaching for the bottle of makeup remover.