Peanut Butter Jelly Time

bored out of my mind. like, this isn't even funny. just realized that this book is probably going to only hit 30 pages, lol. yeah , we're like halfway through since they're friends now. i'm not to go with doing the whole in between part. yeah sorries i suck . ):

enjoy anywho.

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning, and the first thing I realized was that I was still in my jeans. After quickly changing into a pair of comfortable plaid shorts, I pulled my door open just enough for me to see what was going on.  The hallway was quiet and empty, so I walked over to the bathroom. Ever since I was little, I could never eat before brushing my teeth. It was literally the first thing I did every morning as soon as I woke up.

After brushing my teeth, I leaned over the railing, looking down the stairs. Nobody was in the kitchen. Cocking my head slightly and I walked down the stairs. Where was Brenda? As I grabbed milk from the fridge, I spotted a green sticky note attached to the countertop.

Walking over, I ripped it off and read it.

Took Brenda to the park. We’ll be back in a little. Had to clear my mind. Sorry about last night. – liam

Scoffing, I crinkled up the post-it and tossed it into the trash can. As if that little piece of paper was going to fix our problems…

Sure enough Liam stayed true to his word because just as I was finished with my cereal he walked through the door, holding Brenda by the hand. Brenda squealed instantly when she saw me and ran out to me, spreading her arms out for a hug. I grabbed her, lifting her up and nosing her fore head.

“Hey, Brenda. Did you have fun at the park?” I cooed, setting her down again.

She nodded her head and bounced off to her room upstairs, leaving me shifting me awkwardly cowering away from Liam.

“Listen, Brooke. About what I said last night.”

I raised my hand, stopping him from saying anything else.

“Liam, I had a really tough night, and I think it would benefit us both if you just stepped out of the house. Just please, go somewhere. I don’t care if it’s the police station or your uncle’s house in, like, Chicago. Just please leave.” I stressed every syllable in the last sentence, finally meeting Liam in the eye. He nodded, seemingly understanding and left the house without protest.

The rest of my morning was spent watching Dear John and The Vow and eating anything I could get my hands on.

“I don’t even like Channing Tatum!” I glowered past a granola par, flicking off the TV before the credits even got a chance to roll by. Leaning my head back against the couch, I felt my phone vibrate. I checked who was calling: Court.

Holding the red button on my phone, I rejected his call. Of all the days I didn’t want to chat to my friends, I got bombarded with calls and texts. Apparently, the boys wanted to catch a movie, but Sabrina was grounded so McKenzie wasn’t going alone.

Yeah, I wasn’t really up for a movie tonight.

“I’m hungry, Bee,” Brenda murmured, coming up beside me. She had trouble calling me Brooke because of her lisp, so she just called me Bee instead. I was totally fine with it, because it wasn’t too embarrassing.

Pushing my blanket aside, I sat up. Brenda grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the kitchen. Reluctantly, I followed after her, leaning down so that she could still keep hold of me.

Seating her on the island, I thought about what to make her.

 “How does a peanut butter jelly sandwich sound?” I asked, finally coming up with an idea. Brenda cocked her head and shrugged.