House Party

holy shit i think i just updated twice in one month. but this is thanks to the 700 overall votes i got!

#omg

#record

#vote

#comment

#please

#ENJOY

oh and heads up the POVs switch around so pay attention!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BROOKLYN

The next morning I was up at six. The sun was barely out and everything around me was so serene that for a moment I actually felt alright.

That ended two seconds later when everything that had happened last night came back to me. I didn’t know whether to cry or scream or a mix of the two. But one thing was certain; I was totally depressed.

Now don’t get me wrong; I’ve never been one of those girls that go suicidal over a guy. But, each word Liam had said to me cut me open and left me so badly wounded. I couldn’t even believe that our whole relationship was a joke to him. But then again, I should’ve known better.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I was home alone. I was home alone. Or at least I would be, after Liam left.

Without a second thought I grabbed my phone and frantically scrolled down my contacts, praying that I hadn’t deleted her number. After looking back a second time, I saw it.

Kayla Crispin.

As I pressed ‘call’ I thought of the short, pale girl. She was a total mess – drugs, alcohol, boys – the whole thing. I had also taken her SAT’s for her and as far as I knew she ‘owed me’.

After the fourth ring I lost hope. It had been so long since I took the tests for her. Between that time and now the girl had to have changed her number or lost her phone. But, just as I was about to end the call, I heard her voice.

“Who’s this?” she barked over the line, her voice accusatory as always.

“Hey, Kayla!” I responded, trying my best to sound pleasant. “It’s Brooklyn! Remember?”

“Uhm, I don’t know any Brooklyn….” she answered after a minute without a change in her tone. Through the line, I heard someone shout. “I dunno! Some bitch says she knows me!” Kayla replied to them.

“I’m the Brooklyn that took your tests! Come on, you gotta know who I am!” I pressed on.

“OHHHH. Brooklyn! Hey, girl! How you been?!” she exclaimed, her voice changing altogether. “I got my scores back like last month, and girl you fucking rocked those tests! Like, I could get into Princeton with that shit!”

Laughing, I replied, “Seriously? That’s awesome! If you ever need anything else like that just hit me up and I’ll help you!”

“Awe, Brooke you’re the best I swear. And yo, same goes for you! You need anything, you got me. I mean, I’m no honors student but I can fuck a bitch up for you.”

“Actually, I do have a favor to ask from you!” I said quickly, before she got to say bye.

“Yea, yea. Sure. What is it?”

“Well… I need some beer…”

There was a pause before Kayla erupted in laughter.

“That’s funny, Brooke. Seriously, what do you need?”