Chapter 8- Reunited

-Sebastian's POV-

When we arrived at the guest room I will appearantly stay in I quickly faced the butler before he could leave, "Thomas? I'll excuse myself until dinner, if I may." He bowed before turning around to the door, "Of course, sir..." He then left the room. After I made sure he was gone I dissapeared through the window.

I quickly ran to my master's location which was much faster than on horseback. I found him sitting outside the carriage on the chair I set up along with a table. He looked at me with his piercing demon eye but I just smirked.

-Ciel's POV-

"There you are... You took long enough to get back..." I glared at him but he didn't react to it. He then bowed, "I'm terribly sorry, my lord..." I waved him of, "It's fine I suppose... Now. What did you find out?"

"Quite a lot actually..." he smirked again. 'Is there ever a time when he doesn't smirk?' I sighed quietly. He then continued, "First of all, I have told them that I was sent by my master, who wants to stay anomynous, because he would be worried about the earl's safety after rumors of him being a murderer have been spread..."

I nodded shortly, "And he believed it, I assume?" My butler replied with a smile on his face, "Well... It was made quite believable when someone tried to shoot the earl through the office window..."

My eyes widened slitely which visibly amused Sebastian. "I caught it of course... What kind of butler would I be if I hadn't?" he tilted his head a bit and smiled close-eyed. "Anything at all concerning the case?" I asked boredly.

"Yes, I have the suspicion that our investigation should focus more on the earl's uncle, George Allingham. He seemed rather suspicious at multiple occasions..." I thought for a moment, and then stood up, "I shall come with you now, Sebastian. I've had enough of this waiting."

Sebastian seemed surprised which I replied with a smirk. "I am a demon now if you have already forgotten... I can watch without getting seen..." He bowed slightly, "Yes, my lord... We shall leave to the manor now. Their butler expects me to be in my room until dinner..." "Let us go then..." I replied. He picked me up and headed for the manor.

'If what Seastian said is true, this case will be completed sooner than I thought...'

-Sebastian's POV-

I soon reentered my room with my master and sat him down on a nearby couch. Only minutes later Thomas already knocked on the door and came in before I could reply. I looked around panically for a moment until I noticed a shine of pink in the shadows of one corner of the room.

'Nicely done, master...' I smirked. Thomas ignored it and led me out of the room to the dining hall. "I hope your room is to your liking," the butler said half way through the manor. "Yes, it is quite nice..." He replied with an elegant smile, "It is pleasant to hear that, sir..."

During dinner nearly no words were spoken and at one point I noticed a bright pink eye staring at the young earl from the shadows.

'Have you taken a liking into earl Allingham's soul, master? How interesting...'

(A/N) Hello! It's me again! :D I'm sorry that the story is unfolding this slowly but I'm trying to write the scenes as neatly as possible. If anyone has requests which characters from the show I should include pls leave a comment and I'll try to make it happen. ;) See you soon! -eilisu