Chapter 3- The photograph

-Sebastian's POV-

"Welcome, Lady Elizabeth..." I bowed before her. "Oh Sebastian! You here!? I thought you were either dead or gone forever! What a pleasant surprise!" lady Elizabeth's voice was as high as ever.

'This may get troublesome...' I sighed. "Indeed, but I am simply here to pack the master's things so the estate can be handed to someone else..." I tried to explain.

"Oh... And I already hoped that-..." she needed a moment to compose herself, "Anyways! I am here today because I wanted to get that one photograph, that Ciel and I hung up in here!" except when she said my master's name she had a cheerful smile on her face the whole time she explained.

'How lovely... This is my chance to tell the young master about the situation...' I thought to myself. "Well if that's so you and your maid may wait in the guest area because, if I recall it correctly, I already packed away the said picture. I shall bring it to you as soon as possible," I smiled and led her and her maid the way before rushing to the location of my master.

-Ciel's POV-

I heard my butler rush to the living room before he even opened the door. "What is it, Sebastian?" I asked politely. "Young master, Lady Elizabeth and her maid are here..."

"What!?" I stood up surprisedly, my eye in its crimson demon colour. "It's true. I told them that I'd be here for the preparation of a new owner for this building. It seems like the Lady herself came here to search for a memory photograph of her and you, my lord. I came here after explaining that I will get it for them."

"Well, seems like you handeled it quite nicely, Sebastian... Elizabeth is not allowed to find me here under any circumstances, it's an order... Understood?" I could feel the contract sign on my eye heat up when I gave the order.

"Yes, my lord..." he smirked at me before grabbing the picture on the shelf and leaving.

'Elizabeth is here... I hope Sebastian handles the situation as elegantly as always or it may get complicated for us...'

-Lizzy's POV-

Sebastian soon came back to hand me the picture. It was of Ciel and me in the garden of the Phantomhive manor. It even looked like Ciel was smiling a little bit... Tears filled my eyes once again, "Thank you Sebastian..."

The tall butler looked at me warmly, "Everything for you, milady." "Excuse me, milady... But we should return to the manor soon. Everyone will be worried," Paula said.

"Alright..." 'There are so many things I want to ask Sebastian... I don't know why I don't do so... It seems like I'm too afraid of his answers...' I thought while Sebastian escorted us to the front door. "I hope we shall meet again, milady," the ravenhaired man smirked before closing the door.

I grabbed the photo in my hand tightly. When I looked at the house one last time I could have sworn I saw Ciel standing by the window...

-Narrator's POV-

Seems like the earl could prevent meeting his fiancé this time with the help of his able butler. What will his new case be and what people will he meet? What happens if Elizabeth was maybe soon engaged to another Noble? We shall find out soon...