Imagine #7

-Date night with Geebear-

"Gee! Stop!" You giggled as Gerard made a buzzing noise in your ear, mocking the buzzer sound that the game we were playing made. Of course we were playing Operation. So far Gerard was winning but only because he keeps throwing off your game with all his obnoxious noises.

He laughed, putting his hand over his mouth to let you concentrate. You held the tweezers in your hand, moving it toward the little man on the game board. You were almost pulling out the tiny plastic item when Gerard suddenly gave your hand a little playful shove, the tweezers hitting the metal lining, making the fake man's nose light up, causing it to make a loud buzzing noise.

"Motherfucker!" You frowned and gave him a little swat on the arm as Gerard busted out laughing, enjoying seeing you so flustered over a game. Gerard tried to keep a straight face as he tilted his head and tugged on the drawstrings of his gray hoodie that had 'New Jersey' in large lettering on the front, widening his eyes, clearly trying to make himself look younger.

"Not my fault you're bad at this game." Gerard smiled innocently, his red unbrushed hair sticking up on his head in ruffles.

"Yeah, says the grown man that looks twelve." You leaned over to kiss the tip of his nose.

"I do not look twelve." Gerard said defensively while he rolled his eyes, picking an item out with the tweezers and putting it in his growing pile. Right now he had five while you had three. Gerard smirked at you.

"Maybe I should be a surgeon."

"No because you would try to make a joke out of everything." You smirked back at him.

"Touché." Gerard replied with a grin, sitting cross legged and barefooted on your leather couch. The game went on for a couple more minutes with Gerard continuing to enjoy torturing you with his giggles and shoves that made you fuck up every time. As you predicted, he won.

"Since I won you have to do what I want to do tonight." Gerard smiled at you as you came to sit by him on the couch.

"And what would you like to do?" You asked, yawning.

"Watch a scary movie." Gerard ran his fingers through his dyed, cherry red hair.

You shot him a annoyed look "Gerard, you know I get scared easily." You replied very seriously.

"I know babe, but don't worry, I'm here to protect you." Gerard kissed your cheek, making you instantly feel warm and safe.

"Okay fine, but if I get traumatized then it's your fault." You watched as he stood up and popped in a random CD from your glass cabinet by the TV. He plopped back down on the couch and wrapped an arm around your waist and a hand rubbing your leg reassuringly.

Gerard remained quiet for the first thirty minutes of the movie, his hazel eyes focused on the screen. Then you noticed he had his head rested on your shoulder with his eyes closed, fast asleep. It was truly an adorable sight. You smiled and turned the tv off, scooting over and laying him down on the couch. You wedged in beside him and covered you both with the star wars blanket he bought you for Christmas.

Soon after you fell asleep to the sound of Gerard's soft breathing.

-Don't forget to vote ♡-