Imagine #3

-How you and Gerard met-

You sat down in a little empty booth at your favorite coffee shop. You pulled out your laptop, opening it, determined to finish the last chapter of your novel (since you had been putting it off). You began to type enjoying the calm atmothsphere of the Cafè.

"May I sit here?" A familiar man's voice came from behind you, snapping you out of your writers trance.

"Oh sure." You didn't look up, continuing to type vigorously. He sat down with his cup of coffee, bringing it to his lips and staring out the window at the raindrops trickling down the glass.

"It's kinda chilly outside." The man began talking again, I assumed he was trying to start a conversation so you stopped typing.

"Yeah I-" the words never had a chance to leave your mouth before you looked up, seeing a man wearing a black scarf, and a black trench coat. You immediately recognized him with his short bleach blonde hair. Gerard motherfucking Way. The lead singer of your all time favorite band.

Your jaw dropped and you felt like you were about to pass out. "Are you okay?" Gerard tilted his head, looking genuinely confused.

"Oh...yeah I'm okay, trust me." You said, then facepalming when you realized you just made an accidental reference to one of his songs.

He laughed shyly "I'm guessing you're a My Chemical Romance fan?" Gerard propped his head up with his arm.

"Yeah..." You bit your lip, slowly forgetting about your novel. Gerard started up a conversation about comics and you quickly got interested in talking because of your love for comics, you liked how his eyes lit up when he talked about something he loved. You explained to him that you were working on a book and he asked to read over what you had written so far.

You sat there stunned, unbelieving that the lead singer of My Chemical Romance was reading your book.

"What's your name?" Gerard asked while reading.

it's (Y/N)." You replied.

"Pretty name." Gerard smiled at the screen, his eyes skimming over words making you blush.

When he finished reading he smiled at you "you're an amazing writer." Gerard stares at you before scribbling down numbers on a piece of paper and then handing it to you. "I've got to go, but you can text me anytime you want, maybe we can hang out sometime." Gerard stood up, giving you a wink and a wave before walking out.

Maybe your novel could wait a little longer...

-Don't forget to vote ♡-