My soul rests with you (One Direction Fan Fic)

Chapter 1: Life as we know it

Let me just get this out the way. Hi, my name is Emily Maria Tomlinson.  I live in a small town in Charleston, South Carolina in the United States. I am 5 foot 6inches tall. I am in my first year of high school. I have dark drown hair with touches of golden highlights. I wouldnt say i was fat nor skinny but, i was a curvy girl. I had what my mom told me "all the curves in the right places." I had a big butt, smooth stomach and big boobs( a C to be esact.) I finally got my braces off from middle school and they were nice and straight. I had legit biopolar eyes. They were never the same color. One day brown, the other hazel, the next green. I had big cheeks and they were always a little pink and i had freakles. I was pale for living in the south. Everyone was always so beautifully sun kissed ... me not so much. If i ever went out to the beach, at the end i looked like a lobster. At high school i wasnt cool, popular, have any real clicks i hung out with. i kind of jumped around all the time.  One day with the popular kids the other with my perverted friends.  Never thought i had a place anywhere anyone would except me ... for me. Everywhere i go i feel like i have to be some one im not. play a role. have my gaurd up 24/7. but that was just me. thats how i built myself. a strong outter layer and no emotion towards hate. You see bulling, its normal for me. i was never as pretty as they girls around me. i just could never match that level of beauty and i excepted that. 

It getting towards winter break and I was so excitied because i was going to be going to the UK. I am going there for inspiration. I'm a writer, photographer, and a dancer.  You see, back in 7th grade i was deeply depressed. My dad died in Iraq, fighting for our country.  He died saving his platoon when they were under attack. I was a daddy's girl.  After his death i had to take anti-depression madicane to keep me from cutting, killing, 'harming' myself in anyway. Now its just my mom and me. We were a strong little family. All i had was her to depend on. My older brother and sister had their own families to take care of.   I soon later on found out about this band call One Direction. I heard them singing 'Torn' on the X Factor.  I feel in love right then and there. i always thought it was a little ironic how Louis and i had the same last name. My mom told me 'you might be related. Your father had alot of ancestors from Britian.' i never believed her until my dad's funeral.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Well, this is the begining.. i hope u enjoyed. & i promise IT WILL GET BETTER!

 :) thanks for reading

-Emily xx