Chapter 24: Odysseus Stone, Once again

Angelica looked down the stone covered path as her best friend, Aiko, stood beside her trying to read off a map. Unexpected snow, fell on them, blinding them as it thickened.

"Aiko" Angelica sighed "Are we there yet?"

The Brown haired girl scratched her head, and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose "Well, from what I see here we should be heading, that way" she pointed through the blizzard. Angelica sweat dropped.

"That's a cliff, we really shouldn't be going there right now" Angelica tried reasoning.

"Honey, trust me and my senses, what I lack in eyesight I double everywhere else" she said in soft voice almost walking off the edge.

Angelica grabbed her by the back of her collar "Honey two times zero is still zero, so please check your common sense. You can't even find the north star, it's just bright"

"Oh-- wait is it near the north star because I'm pretty sure I saw something like that on the map" Aiko opened the map and scanned it over with her eyes.

"How could  a star be--" Angelica peered over her shoulder, looking at the map and sighed "Honey, this a star map of the wrong region of Earthland, we aren't even on this continent to see these at the moment"

"Honey, Angie, don't you know the stars are the first guides of the--" Aiko said with a smug smile.

"Shut up! We're here!" Angelina kept pulling on her friends collar as she moved to the top of the hill. The beautiful lights of Oak Town shimmer in the night sky while Sabertooth sat majestically on the outer bounds.

"Will you look at that? My stellar senses are contagious, you're welcome Angie"

Angie sighed at her arrogance, and looks down at the shining guild and the Saber crowning it's rooftop "It's been awhile Sabertooth..."

The two walked down the path to the guild, anxious to see the friends they bid adieu to long ago.

Sierra sat at a booth in the corner of the guild with Kaylanie, Jordie, Persephone, Symphony and Serena. She watched the open couple talk to each other like high schoolers and groaned having the want to throw her mug at them. She played with her now snow white hair as Zayn approached the table.

He stopped in front of table with bored eyes, sat down beside Serena before pulling her into a kiss for all to see. He pulled back and said "Hi"

Sierra glanced over to Persephone who watched with envious eyes, when their eyes met she could just tell Persephone was up to something, or else she would have thrown a bitch fit long ago.

"YOU TWO ARE DATING!?" Kaylanie screamed turning away from Jordie, the attention now on Zayn and Serena.

"Didn't you know?" Sierra grumbled taking a sip from her mug.

Kaylanie shook her head in shock, and looked at Jordie "Did you know about this?"

"No, I'm honestly shocked" he said scooting away from Persephone.

"Oh please, don't act like this was never going to happen" Zayn grumbled rolling his eyes as he placed an arm around Serena's shoulder.

"I guess, we haven't made it obvious for anyone to realise it was official" Serena informed him, tracing the tattoo on her forearm.

"The only reason I noticed was because Serena sometimes leaves Zayn's house with sex hair, which made me real suspicious up until the day, I saw them kiss, as in today" Sierra explained nodding her head "Congrats by the way"