Chapter 20: Far From A Vacation

Rogue shoved his shovel in the sand with a  bitter frown.

"Why am I here again?" He groaned. 

"Because, it's about damn time we take a family vacation!" Sting said nodding approvingly at his own words "Plus a lot of people want your head back in Oak Town so...pick your poison"

"Come on Rogue, we're at the beach!" Sierra exclaimed raising her hands in the sunlight.

Sting picked her up by her stomach, then slammed her into the water ,bringing her down with him. She rose to the surface, coughing up salty water. "On second thought...we could run...far far away. Or die, whichever"

"Come on guys! Who thinks they can beat me in a swimming competition!" Sting challenged.

"No thank you" his siblings answered.

Persephone wrapped herself in a towel, hiding herself under a large umbrella. "I feel so exposed"

"How come?" Sierra asked, wearing her own string bikini "Your bikini isn't showing more than your actual day to day clothes. So what's the big deal"

Persephone often wore things that exposed her skin freely, her bikini wasn't any different.

"I only want my love to see my body...Only him" Persephone said, fantasizing about Zayn with a mesmerized expression.

"You're still stalking him?" Sting asked his sister, casually doing so.

"It is NOT stalking! We're partners"  Persephone clarified.

"If you say so but he still sees you as a kid" Sierra shrugged. "Plus I thought that Serena was his p--"

"DON'T talk about HER" Persephone hissed harshly "That is going to change soon anyway..."

"With what? Your fake boobs?"

Persephone shot a lighting bolt at Sierra "Watch it big sis"

Sierra, who barely dodged the lightning smirked "Have it your way lil sis"

Persephone stood up, forgetting the towel all together. She stretched her arms as did Sierra. They got into a fighting stance, their feet steady in the hot sand beneath them.

"Oh God..." Rogue sighed. He looked over his shoulder to the two with a tired look. He inwardly mumbled "If only I wasn't stuck with these idiots"

Persephone swiped her legs at Sierra, who caught it and threw her back with a turn. She catches herself in the air and safely lands in the sand. She wiped the sand off her legs that clung to her. Sierra lit small flames at the tips of her fingers, Persephone followed suit.

Sierra swiped her hand, thrusting her leg up, only for it to be caught by Persephone's hand. She pulled her ankle forward, knocking her off her feet.

She stumbles on her back, shooting light from her feet. Persephone is struck in the face, knocking her back. Sierra pounced on her, and they began wrestling in the sand.

"Now that those two are occupied..." Nate said, feeling ashamed by the fact that he was used to this behaviour "How are Juvia and Levy doing?"

"Good I guess..." Sting shrugged, not understating what his dongsaeng meant.

"I mean...how's it going..." He repeated, hoping at least Rogue would get the message.

"Levy's legs are taking their sweet time healing"

"Juvia's back is killing her"

"That's bad, and I know...but that's not what I meant"

Sting and Rogue glanced at each other then back to their little brother with confused faces.