We Must Stand Together

AN

Quite aware that this is no longer morning :$
Mwahahaha, ENJOY!
We're in Watty Awards 2012!
#440 so far!
Let's make it further up the list! Vote and Comment guys!  PLEASE! (:
Read, Vote, Comment, ENJOY! (:

LUKE POV

There is a craziness factor that ensues after every crisis.  Not that there was necesarily a crisis occuring right now; if you ignored the fact that my mate was now under 24 hour surveillance by me, and the entire pack was covered in training camps in which young wolves were learning to fight.  No, the fact that people were going out of their minds with paranoia didn't mean there was a crisis, nor did the fact that there were now extra packs joining into our battle. Oh no, thes was not the evidence of a crisis.

No, not at all.

Please, not sarcasm.

The ridiculous part was that while everyone else was freaking out, panicking, and attempting to make plans for the upcoming battle, Ally was sitting in the kitchen minding her own buisness, and eating.

That girl never stops eating.  You would think she would be fat or something, but no, my beautiful mate was just as thin and featherlike as she was when she first saved my life.  Which, she did enjoy reminding me of every so often.

At the moment, I was sitting in my desk chair, pouring over lists and lists of people who had visited the pack house in the last few weeks, attempting to find someone who had any sort of suspicious behaviour.  If Emily wasn't the snitch, and we had tested the rest of the pack, than that meant either the snitch knew something was up, and didn't relay the information, or we missed something.

John was sitting in the camera room, going over rolls and rolls of security tape, staring at the screen to attempt to find any sort of suspicious behaviour.

Claire was lounging amongst members of the pack, talking cheerily to attempt to get any possible details out of anyone.

Emily was conversing somewhere with the other pack, creating strategies and basically taking over my usual job as I searched for the mole.

Lily was watching the children as parents secured boundaries.

And Ally?  Ally was eating.  Still.  At least, that was what I could assume, seeing as she had remained in the kitchen for the last few hours.  She had blocked my mind from hers the moment she awoke this morning, and had proceeded down to the kitchen.  What else do people do in the kitchen, cook?

Ha.

Ally cooking?

That was a good one.

I fail to see the humor in that statement.  My head slammed upwards, knowcking the wind out of me temporarily as Ally's melodic voice infiltrated my thoughts. 

Ally?  Are you leeting me in now?  Are you done-?

"Bye bye."

Damn, she had the shield back in place.  What the hell was she up to?  Oh well, I sighed, shaking my head.  She'd tell me when she was ready.

I continued to scan down a list of names, randomly clicking through bank statements, mortgages and records of the thousands of pack members.  Until I reached one name.  One name that was hidden amongst thousands, the most abnormal sounding name simply because of it's normality.

And I knew for a fact that there was no one named John Doe in my pack.

I found our mole.

ALLY POV