Cut Back, Let Down

AN

OH MY GOODNESS! I am soooo sorry guys! I will attempt to update like twice today and once everyday for the rest of the week. Rawwwr, boys boys boys. Let's just blame boys okay? Sounds good (: Oh, right, and no offense to any guys who have read this ;) hahaha, alright, well, now for the much wanted chappy!

Wait, first, the comments that made me laugh (: I enjoy reading everyone's comments, to be honest. They all made me smile tons ! (:

Here we go...

'...WHAT THE EFF!!! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! MY JAW IS LITERALLY TOUCHING MY TOES..."

'...WAIT?????? WHAT THE F*** JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!! (excusemy french :)...'

...I'm just going to say m-kat97, because your comment is reeeally long, but it really helped give me some ideas ! (:

... & I also wanted to thank Cuentista for the comment, it made me smile too !

Listening to some pump up music as I post this ;)

Read, comment, vote, ENJOY! (:

LUKE POV

It was hard for someone to be nice while secretly protecting them? Try it was hard to protect someone in general, without the added pressure of anger. Or maybe even it was hard to not kill your sister as she stood in front of you and made up excuses. Emily was standing alongside a male whom I recognized the scent of as the one she had so blatantly refused in the clearing. He was holding himself tense, acutely aware of any movement made in the room. It was obvious that they were mates.

"Emily Sophia Marie. What on God's green earth do you think that you are doing?" The small, grey haired ball of fire burst forth from the crowded pack. Lily paused about two feet away from the other pack, her small fists planted firmly on her wirey hips, and I could only imagine the look of disappointment that was on her face. Her eyes would be narrowed, face pinched together, making her pale lips thin out into a string like line. Oh, this was going to be good.

"But Aunt Lily-"

"I cannot believe that you would do this to your own family. Family! Emily, how could you? I thought I raised you better than this. I thought you were someone people could look up to, but apparently all people look up at you for is how to betray your pack. You are in a lot of trouble, missy-"

"Aunt Lily-!" Emily whined, but Aunt Lily was on a rampage.

"-I can't believe I stood up for you! I will not stand in Luke's way when he decides the punishment for you. I cannot expect him to go easy on you, even if you are family. Hell, that just makes it ten times worse!" Even I flinched back into my mate when Aunt Lily swore. A curse word leaving her mouth was a rarity, and meant that she was, without a doubt, supremely pissed off. Murmuring began in the pack as people watched the scene. There were whispers about whether or not I would punish my sister, and mumbling about how low Emily must be to betray her own brother like that. Mixed together, the many combined voices were an uproar. I could not even make out Lily's voice over the pack when using my wolf hearing.

The voices were so quiet alone, the whispers and mumbling almost so silent, yet when combined, they moved like lightening, deafening everyone in the room. And for once, I stood there, unsure what to do. Everyone was looking at me, waiting for my call of silence, of order, of anything. But I couldn't make my mouth move. I just stood there silently, staring at my sister with my shock finaly appearing. What was I going to do with her?

***

ALY POV

You know, when the voices began to run about the room, I could see the eys trained on Luke, waiting for the command to be quiet. The pack members were tense, expecting an uproar from their Alpha at any moment, but the only uproar they were getting was one of their own creation.