Mate Me, Mate.

AN

Sorry, t'is late and short'ish... I shall improve the length of my chapters next time I update (:

Read, comment, vote, enjoy! :)

AN

Have you ever had a family night? No? Well it takes up a lot of time. Sorry 'bout the lateness.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

ALLY

Luke's hands were magic, bringing me to new heights and then, once I would slowly come down, he would send me spiraling off once more.

It was incredible.

He was incredible.

And he was oh-so-mine.

*BASICALLY, NEW CHAPPY STARTS HERE*

Our sweaty limbs were intertwined as we began to come down from the mating high, his body wrapped firmly, protectively, around mine.

Oh what I wouldn't give to have another go-

"No way, I'll end up hurting you," Luke argued, shaking his head. I pouted, resting my chin on his chest, and successfully receiving a delicious grunt in reply. "Fine, but get some sleep first," he sighed, shaking his head. "Why do I always cave in?"

"Because you love me," I yawned, stretching out casually at his side.

"That I do," he agreed, one rough hand casually stroking my hair. I buried my face into the side of his neck, burrowing closer for warmth, and sighed happily. I wouldn't mind staying in this exact position forever.

"I would prefer to switch up the positions every so often," Luke argued, and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

Perv.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The next morning, sunlight filtered in through the half drawn shades, casting intricate shadows over the dancing room. Luke's bedroom really did look like it was moving in this light, I discovered, and it was enchantingly beautiful.

As was, I also realized, the man sleeping beside me. His not to subtle snore alerted me of his sleeping status; however, I couldn't help but to reach out and trace his beautiful features. His lips were pulled into a soft smile, his jaw was slack, for once, and his heavily lashed eyelids fluttered as he dreamed. His lip ring glinted in the early dawn light, sending sparks of sun shine to his eyebrow piercing as well.

Man, my mate was hot.

"Stop staring at me, it's creepy." I jumped back in surprise, watching as Luke's eyes fluttered open, and he smirked, rolling on top of her. "Morning beautiful."

"I thought you were asleep."

"I've been awake since you decided tracing my face was a good idea," he grinned. "If I let you keep going, we'd be having a round four."

"Five," I murmured, the flush creeping up my cheeks.

"Right, five," he mused, before sighing and falling back onto the sheets. "But by all means, continue. I don't mind." I opened my mouth in response, but the huge growl in my stomach overpowered my voice. Well, isn't that embarrassing.

"It sounds like you have a monster in there," Luke teased, tilting his head to look down at me. "We better feed it, I don't want it to eat me instead."

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind something eating you," I grinned, knowing that I was going to get to him. Luke groaned softly, and his grip on the sheets tightened beside him.

"Ally," he complained, "Why must you do this to me?"

"It's fun," I answered, giggling as I saw the tent beginning to rise beneath the blankets.

"Maybe for you. Now go, get out of here before I take you again. You need some sort of nourishment. I'll meet you in the kitchen."

"Aww, poor baby. Are you sure you don't want me to take care of that for you?" I winked, sliding out of bed. He shook his head wildly, refusing to meet my gaze. In fact, his eyes remained planted on the floor on the other side of the room. Looks like someone was trying to cool off. "You know where I'll be." I smiled and quickly threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top, before walking out of the room. I wasn't three steps away before I heard his telltale footfalls on the floor, heading for the bathroom. The shower squirted to life, and I couldn't help the laughter that spurted from my lips. Cold shower it was.

The kitchen was bustling with life by the time I got downstairs, and I looked around in confusion.

"What's going on?" I asked, grabbing Claire's arm as she ran past.

"The alpha and his mate have mated!" She squealed, then paused and looked at who she was speaking to. "Ally! Oh my, I didn't think he'd let you out of the room for another-" she glanced at her watch, "-five or so hours."

"I just came to get some food... What is all this?"

"Oh! It's the celebration!" Claire grinned, "Every time a new alpha is sworn in, we celebrate!"

"Um... Do we have to?"

"Yes Ally. We have to," Claire sighed, rolling her eyes. She turned to head back in the direction she originally was headed.

"Claire? Where do I find some food?"

"Don't touch anything. You'll survive." I pouted, spinning back to the staircase. There was no way I was about to cross Claire, unless I wanted to die.

Luke was coming down the stairs as I was heading up, clad in a set of jean cut offs and an open button up shirt. His hair was wet and sticking up in every direction, giving him a really cute look.

"Claire not letting you eat?" I nodded, and let him grasp my hand and tug me forcefully towards the front door. "Come on then, I can't let you starve. We'll go out for breakfast."

"It's 1 o'clock pm Luke," Emily snorted as she glided past. "Hardly breakfast."

"Whatever."