It's A Hate/Love Relationship

AN

Hey guys! Guess what? WE HAVE PROGRESS! hehhe, we've moved up the charts :D
So, I just wanna thank all you amazing avid readers.  And welcome to all new readers! (:
Hopefully you're enjoying this!  I have a teensy weensy bit of writers block, so if the beginning of this starts off bad, it's cause I'm trying to break DOWN the walls of un-creativity!

And tetris is distracting me<3

COMMENT! vote, FAN, and BE AWESOME!

Enjoy! :)

LUKE

You know that moment when you finish a puzzle, like, a jigsaw puzzle, with three thousand pieces, that took you forever, as as you gave down on the picture it made, you feel like you just were so complete?  You devote so much time to putting all the pieces in the right places, and once they fit together, you just feel... completed.

That's how it felt right now, as I snuck into Ally's new room, hoping to slide into bed with her and catch a few hours of sleep in her arms.  We had kept up the act of hatred, hence the new room, and despite some unexpected protests from Emily, Ally had chosen a room down the back hallway.  Where no one ever went.  Which meant no one would see me creeping down here to my mate. 

It was a good thing, as I was unable to sleep without her.

Holy fuck, I was a sap.

Ally was curled up beneath the covers when I slipped into the bedroom, her soft snoring the only detectable sound in the air as I approached the bed, trailing my eyes over the top portion of her body, visible over the edge of the quilt, clad in one of my black button up shirts.  She looked sinful.

Her mouth was parted in a delicate 'O' formation, her tongue occasionally darting out to moisten the rose coloured lips before receeding back into her hauntingly addicting mouth.  The satiny skin of her face melded perfectly into a long slim neck, a neck that bore my mark. 

She was so beautiful.

"Are you going to join me in bed, or are you planning on standing there and staring at me all night?"

I should have known that she would not have been able to fall asleep so quickly.  It had only been about thirty minutes since our last staged blow out in the kitchen, which got pretty ugly.  I knew it was fake, but it still hurt.

"I don't like fighting with you," Ally whimpered, as I slid beneath the covers.  She quickly slid over to place her head on my chest, sighing happily when my arms wound around her waist. Just like puzzle pieces, I sighed.

"I, neither," I admitted, hugging her closer.  Harsh words were exchanged this afternoon, over dinner, as Ally turned into the psycho bitch from hell, and I turned into the hulk.  It did not go over well for the pack.  They scattered as soon as my voice raised a fraction, and had not returned from the woods or their rooms yet.  Claire and John were suspicious though, somehow sensing that we were not truthfully angry, and had pried it out of us later on after dinner.  It felt good to have someone on our side, although I knew that the majority of people would place themselves on the line for this pack.  It was just destroying to know that one or more of my faithful pack members had betrayed the trust bestowed onto them by my father, and then by me.  Heartbreaking, actually.

I had known every one of these members from the time I had been introduced to the world.  My parents were very well liked, and therefore, I was broughten into a world full of smiling, inviting faces.  None of them could have done it.  I was absolutely certain that, unless the situation they had been placed into was dire, none of them would betray me like that.  They were family.