Five

"Julie!" I hear mom call out as I'm relaxing on my bed, totally not drooling over Ashlyn Harris and Alex Hugo. "Julie, come here a minute!" She calls out again, so I get up and go down stairs, finding mom standing at the back patio door, looking out at dad as he does his dad thing.

"What's up?" I ask, walking up next to mom.

"Could you go outside and make sure Roman doesn't kill himself or anyone else? I'm gonna start on dinner." Mom says and I shrug, nodding.

"Yeah, no problem." I say, leaving the house and walking over to dad as he explains something to the camera. Kane is in the pool with Gilroy's kids and Noah is off with his mom.

"Oh, Julie, hey." Dad says and I smile.

"Hey. What are you doing?"

"I was gonna get the drone out to show them what's going on on this property." Dad says and I nod. "Could you make sure none of the kids drown themselves?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah. Of course." I say and he smiles, hugging me.

"Where's Chase?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"Went to the store I think." He says and I nod, watching the kids and making sure nothing happens to them.

A couple of weeks later, I woke up earlier than I have been the majority of this summer, and got a shower, got dressed in some shorts and a tank top, putting some socks on and carrying my shoes downstairs with me, I looked over at the kitchen and saw dad and Chase talking while drinking coffee.

"Morning Dad, morning Chase." I said, setting my shoes down just off of the new carpet.

"Morning JJ." Chase says.

"Good morning, little miss madam." Dad says, coming over and hugging me tight. I smile and hug back just as tight.

"I'm gonna play some FIFA, that okay?" I ask and he shakes his head. "What? Why? I've done all my chores. Mom and Veronica gave me the week off from the Smile More store. I don't misbehave." I reason and dad chuckles.

"I want you to come with Chase and I for the day." He says and I sigh.

"Alright. Let me go get my phone and earbuds." I say and he lets me go get what I said I was gonna get, as well as my shades Matt sent me. Not just me, dad and I, but dad doesn't do sunglasses. So I got both pairs. Once I have everything, I go back downstairs and put my shoes on them, sitting down and tying them before getting up and following my dad and Chase out to Chase's car. I stay quiet as dad vlogs while driving, listening to my music as they joke around, talking about a box at the airport that they needed to pick up. Even though that's Todd's job, fish for the fish tank, Fish Tank Todd. When we get to the airport, I stay in the car, watching my dad and uncle get out and look for a box where you pick up people, not cargo. We end up at a hotel, talking on the phone with someone I could barely understand, then again, half my brain was consumed by Blackbear, dad doesn't really approve of Kane or Noah listening to music like this, so when I drive and I play my music, I have to play a playlist compiled of NF and artists that don't cuss in their music, or just songs that aren't marked explicit. But I'm me and I made my own Apple ID, so I wouldn't always have to ask dad for a password. 

"Jules, come on, get out and stretch your legs." Dad urges after hanging up with whoever he was talking to. We find Fousey and some chick in a box, and I roll my eyes, heading back to the car, severely disinterested now. Chase noticed, and followed me to the car, getting in the passenger seat, looking at me as I sat with my head against the window.

"What's up, JJ?" He asks and I sigh, looking over at Yousef as he talks with my dad.

"I don't like Yousef." I say and he gives me a small smile.