Who are you? Who is he?

I stood there.

Looking at this guy that my wolf called mate.

"Axe?" I asked unknowly.

"Oh good god no. My name is Dante and you my princess are my mate." He circled me and played with my hair. "Why do you look like him?" I asked looking at him and voice getting a little louder. He didn't answer. "How is it possible that you are my mate?" I asked and yet no answer.

"ANSWER ME!!" I yelled in my Alpha's voice.

"Ooo feisty. I like it. Well sweetheart the reason I look like Axe is because sadly I'm his twin brother and you being my mate and his I'm not so sure." He said, he was beening honest too.

"Your his twin brother? But then how come you just kicked the shit out of him." I asked.

"Just because I'm his twin doesn't mean that I like him and he was being rude. My mom always told me never to hit a lady." He took a seat on large rock.

"Good rule." I sat on a oppiste rock facing Dante.

"So your my mate?" I asked even though I knew answer.

"Yes." He said with a smirk.

"Well if your going to regected me lets just get it over with." I stood up and sighed.

"Regected you? Why on earth would I do that?" He asked in shocked.

"Well your brother..." I was cut off by me getting slammed into a tree. AGAIN!

"Never compare me to my brother." He harshly whispered to me.

"Really cause right now I getting a flashback moment." I looked up at him.

"Really? Well would my brother do this." What? He started leaving a trail of hot kisses down my neck and around my jaw line until he hit my mouth and gave me a long passinite kiss.

When I opened my eyes he was gone.

The trees were still the water seemed to be still his scent lingered in the air the burning sencation on my lips and neck was still on fire.

All I knew about him was his name.

Dante.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!!!

Thank you for everything.

I know this chap is short and I'm SORRY!!!

Just a little quick thing I'm leaving for Texas on Wednesday so I hope to update again tomorrow if I have time.

You know the drill.

Comment, Vote, Fan and everthing else in that Nature.

Love and Hugs

<3 Paigey.