Hidden

Not Edited!!

I shut to door to my parents office, and started to walk down the hall when some one yelled my name.

"Odelette!" I turned around to see my mom flagging me down. "Whats up mom?"

"Come with me, honey." She grabbed my hand at dragged me up four flights of stairs until we were at my level.

My room was the only room on the floor.

She walked over to a wall with a picture of a horse on it she turned it to the left. After the movement of the picture, there was a small black key pad she punched in a code. "Mom whats going on?" I asked she walked over to the another one of the walls; they wall moved to show a door.

What the?

"Come on." Mom turned the handle of the door to show another stair case. How many floors where in this house?!

We walked up the stairs to you guessed it to a door. "Mom you're scaring me." She opened a door to show the most amazing office.  

When you first come in to the room you see a set of large windows with seating under it with numerous pillows. In the right corron of room there was a large magony desk with a cream color leather chair; the left wall had a bright red couch, but the one thing that stood out the most was the emerald crown in a glass box next to a long black ball gown.

"Mom? What is this place?" I turn to look at her, she a had a large grin on her face and teary eyes. "Mom, don't cry." I walk over to her and embrace her in a hug.

"I know, sweetie. This place I made for you." She simply said while brushing away a strand of hair out of my face. "Me? I don't understand."

"Well, soon you'll take over as Queen and you need an office made for one." She laughed and took a seat on the couch. "But what about the dress? And that crown?" I pointed to items in the room.

"The crown was made with a matching ring and necklace for you after you where born, and the dress was just something I thoughtyou would look pretty in for you party." She played with one of the frills on the dress.

"Its perfect. Thank you." Mom rapped her left arm around my waist and kissed me temple when she whispered.

"No need to thank me. Its you're birth right."

"So whens this party, you where talking about?" We moved to the couch.

"Well your father and I will be there, and we pretty much crown you as a Princess." She started.

"But I thought I was a princess." I asked.

"You are. But there's a lot more to do, that we didn't get a chance to do after you were taken. And there's something else that I have to ask... honey what happened to you." I felt tears start to well up into my eyes. "Mom don't please." I begged her.

"Honey I have to know." She pleaded. "No!! You don't!!" I screamed at her. With that I ran form the room, down the flights of stairs and out the back door.

I had no promblem changing into my wolf.

I had to get a way.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Couple of things.

1. Sorry for the short chap. I promise the next ones will be longer.

2. If you're a little confused like the books name is "Killer Rouge" and she is a badass, but now she is acting like the sweetest person ever whats up with that?! Don't worry everything will be explained in the next up coming chaps.

3. Keep Voting, fanning and commenting(even tho I haven't gotten any.) Wink wink ;)

4. Give me ideas for the cast because I have know idea!! Help and sista out would ya?!?!

Peace and Love

-Paigey <3