No Way.

Dante's POV

As I slipped away from her I stood in the forest; I watched as she cutely confused walked back into her house.

If only she knew the real truth. 

I walked away from the house I onced stayed when I was a little kid; I soon came to a small cabin that was hidded behind a large patch of pine trees. 

I walked up the pine steps, I knocked on the door and Rick opened. "What do you want?" He asked in a gruffy voice. "I need to talk to him." He let me, as I walked past the smell of vampire hit my nose. I hated the smell, to me it smell like rotting corspe. 

"He's in his office." Rick told me. I walked past all of his body grauds and down the short hallway to his office. As I was about to open the door, I heard a voice. "Come in Dante," I let out a sigh and slowly walked in. "Hello Dante." He stared down at his what he is working on. 

"Hello William." I sat down in one of his chairs that was facing him; he looked up from what he was working on to give me a sly grin. 

"Did everything go as planned?" He asked. "Yes." I gritted through my teeth. 

"Good, you have now started the mating process and she will start trusting you." He told me, even though I knew the mating process. 

"Look, I don't know if I can do this." I told him truthfully, his jaw clamped down hard. "You will do this, and everything else that I tell you to do. Or your brother will have an accident." My hands started to form fists when he menationed my brother. 

"Did I struck a nerve?" He taunted. 

"Fine I'll do what you want, but leave my brother out of this." I might have hated my brother, but he was the only family I had left. 

"Good. You may leave." I stood up and as I was about to turn the handle to let myself out he said.

"Oh, and Dante if you double cross me I will take more than your brother's life." 

_________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!! 

Sorry for the long wait, I've once again have been thinking about were the story was going to go and I just got done with school like 3 days ago, and before that I had finals and it was very very crazy. I do have some bad news. I will be leaving for the summer and I don't know if I will get a chance to use the internet because I dont get good service. But I hope to update again, tomorrow and Sunday. Because I'm not sure when Im supposed to leave so it might be 2 weeks before I upload again. 

Ok, you know the drill: Vote,Share, Comment, Like, Fan and anything else that makes you happy. 

<3 Paigey