Crowning and Breaking

*** Later that Night***

When I got back to the house Mom said she was sorry for bringing it up, after I told her it was okay she whisked me off to the secret office where two women were waiting for me. The first one was Mae she was short, a blonde bob, blue eyes, and light skin. The second one was Alex, she was tall, long red hair to the middle of her back, and bright hazel eyes.

I learned the my Crowning was tonight!! Which scared me.

"Okay sweetie, just one more." Mae pulled out the last curler in my hair; she let the curl fall around my face. Then she started to pin it back to give me the have up, have down look.

"Close your eyes." Alex started to do my makeup. twenty minutes later, they were both done.

"Honey." My mom stood there, her dark hair was pinned up her wore a dark blue floor length dress that was one shoulder.

"Yeah mom?" "Here." She held up the black ball gown for me to step into. I removed my robe, to show my black strapless bra and matching underwear. I stepped into the dress and once I did Mae and Alex were there to lace it up for me. Once they were finished I walked over to the mirror.

"You look beautiful." Alex breathed.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Thank you ladies, you may leave." They bowed their heads and with that they left.

Mom walked over to me holding the necklace and ring. "Here." She put the necklace on me and handed me the ring.

"There. You're perfect." She kissed me cheek.

"Thank you, mom." Mom smiled at me and said.

"I'll let you calm you're nervous. When your ready go down the stairs take a left out the french door and in to the corridor the ballroom is just through the doors at the end." With saying that she left.

I looked at my self once more. I took a slow breath and made my way down the stairs. I took the left and through the doors.

 I walked along the corridor and stopped when I saw the full moon.

Flashback

I was running.

I had to leave, they had control of me for to long.

"Get back her you little bitch." I heard someone scream after me as I ran away. They soon where on my tail, so I shifted into my wolf.

I got a hundred yards in front of them when I stopped and shifted back.

My body slammed into a tree and I slumped down.

"When I find you, I swear I'LL RIP YOU TO PIECES!" He screamed.

I sunked into the base of the tree and held my breath. I knew they weren't weres' like me; they were human. So I knew that they wouldn't be-able to pick up on my scent, but it still scared me.

I heard them start walking away, once I couldn't hear their footsteps anymore I took off running until I got to the interstate.

I looked up to the moon, it was full.

Its been along time since I scene the moon.

And I made a promise that I was always was going to see the moon, and he was NEVER going to touch me again.

End of Flashback