The Gray Wolf

Ok so this chapter had been rewriten and I think its much better.

You know the drill

-Comment, Vote, Share and Fan!

Love and Hugs

<3 Paigey

"You think that Axe is my mate?" I asked them, they all nodded there heads yes. "Are you insane?!" I asked them, the guy was a manwhore and I didn't want a mate.

"Its the only way to explain it." Blake told me truthfully.

"He is right. The pain you felt couldn't have just happened out of random." Spence contuied.

"Look I don't want a mate, and he as made it pretty clear that he already has a mate." I told them.

"Yeah but you could change that!!" Raina bargened.

"But what if I don't want her to do that?" Said a unfirmliar voice, we turned around from our group to see Axe standing with his hands in his pockets; his hair was messy, shirt untucked, and his bow tie just laid around his shoulders.

"Give us a minute?" Axe said with a smirk the grouped walked away, it took about 5 minutes before we stopped hearing foot steps. I then was soon slammed into a tree with an arm pressed against my neck.

"We are not mates." He growled in my ear, I once again felt the pain in my heart.

I pushed him off and kicked him in the chest.

Note to self: Never fight in gaintic ballgown.

"Good, cause I don't wanna manwhore for mate." I said with a smirk then once again I was slammed into a tree. "How dare you. You little mutt." He growled.

"How dare me? Are you fucking kidding me." I spat at me. "Wanna check who you are talking to." I contuied. "

"Your just a little bitch." he whispered to me, thats it his is pissing me off but as I was about to kick his ass and  wolf the color of gray ash slammed into and started to fight him. I stood there watching then I realized that I should be running.

I hauled up my dress and took off towards the oppiste dirtection I don't know how far I ran until I was stopped by that gray ash wolf. He shifted into his human form. He was tall, dark tan skin, dark blonde hair, bright green eyes, and he look like Axe. What?

All of a sudden my wolf growled out. "Mate." I whispered.

"Hello, Princess." He smiled at me.

***??? Pov***

I walking along the edge of the bountry line when I heard fighting. I ran to scorce of the fight and hide behind a tree.

I saw my twin brother Axe and then I got a look at the girl he was with. She was a little shorter that I was, dark brownish black hair that was curled she had intense blue eyes, I noticed the crown that was on her head. She was a princess, but I though she died years ago.

"We are not mates." Axe growled at her, she was slammed to a tree with Axe's arm against her neck, she pushed him off of her and then kicked him in his chest. Which I found to be very hot and my wolf gladly agreed with.

"Good, cause I don't wanna manwhore for mate."She said with a smirk then once again she was slammed into a tree. "How dare you. You little mutt." He growled.

"How dare me? Are you fucking kidding me." She spat at him. "Wanna check who you are talking to." She contuied. "

"Your just a little bitch." he whispered to her, which pissed me off. I ran full speed in wolf form and tackled him to the ground. She stood there looking shocked but she eventally picked up her dress and took off running. I finally knock out my brother and went after my mate.

I stopped in front of her and shifted into my human form.

Then she whispered. "Mate."

"Hello, Princess." I smiled at her.