Crowning Ceremony?

I heard voices around me, but I couldn't tell who they were.

"Where do you think she learned to fight like that?" Some one asked, it was guy.

"I don't know. But she is good." Some one else said.

I finally opened my eyes to see four guys standing around my bed.

"Oh no." One of them whispered. "What are you guys doing?" I asked in a groggy voice.

"We are not here, this is all a dream." One of the guys started to move his hands around like he was trying to disappear.

"What the hell are you on dude? She is awake." Another guy slapped him on the back of the head; which made me giggle.

"Yes we made her laugh?" They guys who were just talking high fived each other. "Not to be rude.. but who are you and why are you here?" I asked leaning against the pillows.

"Well, princess I'm Blake, thats Zak, thats Devin, and thats Peter." He said to pointing to every guy. "And were you're dudes in waiting." Zak said.

"My dudes in waiting? Isn't my ladies in waiting?" I asked.

"Yes but we changed it." Devin said crawling to bed and laying his head on my shoulder. "I see that." I giggled at them, they were cute but not like I wanted to date them more like brothers.

"I like you. You're going to to be our little sister." Peter said crawling to my other side and laying down.Soon Zak came and laid his back against chest and Blake laid by my feet. "Why does that scare me?" I asked with a laugh.

"Whats you're favorite color?" Zak asked.

"Aqua and raspberry pink." I told them."Whats yours?"

"Blue." They all said at once.

"How original." I said sarcastically.

I soon smelt something extreme yummy coming from outside me door. Then there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I said running my hands through Zak hair making him laugh like a little boy.

A guy with shaggy blonde hair came in.

"AXE!! Whats up homie?" Peter said.

"I see the guys found you, princess." Axe said with a chuckle. "Please call me, Odelette. Princess is to formal." I smiled at him, Axe had shaggy blonde hair, deep brown eyes, freckles, he was tall and built, over all very good looking. Thinking that made my wolf purr, which I didn't understand.

"Odelette, you're parents want to see you in the office." Axe said, and quickly left which made me a little sad but I pushed that feeling back.

"I should go, see what they want." I crawled out of bed, leaving the guys laying there. I noticed a the TV and movie collection, I popped in The Hangover for them. I walked out of the room, and shut the door.

I went down the hallway, down the stairs and to the office; I opened the door with out knocking.

"Mom? Dad?" I asked.

"Come is sweetie." Mom was sitting on the couch and dad was in his chair. Mom came over to me and hugged me, she kissed me forehead. "You wanted to see me?" I asked her. "Yes. Sit.Sit." She pointed to the leather chairs in front of dads desk. "Well, since you're home we have to have your crowning ceremony." Dad started.

"My what?" I asked looking at mom.

"Its not that bad, its pretty much we introduce you to everyone and we put you're crown on you're head." My finished. "Oh."  This made me nervous.

"You'll do fine." Mom said, and sad attempt to help me.

I hope she was right.

___________________________________________

So a short chapter. Sorry!!

My moms guinea pig bit me and so my index finger on my right hand is bye-bye until it heals!

As always comment and vote

Share the LOVE!!

-Paigey <3