Fetish

Thank you, for all of you who have voted my story and still keep reading it and even leave comments. This chapter is for you.
......................................................................................

I woke up in the morning with warmth bedcover covered me till my neck. I opened my eyes as it set to a sunny morning, or too sunny to call it morning. I turned my head to the right side where Rocco placed his watch and saw it was 11 AM.

Rolling to another bed side, sat up and stretched my body, I lazily crawled climbed down this comfy bed. I felt dizziness when I stood, after adjusting my body a little while, I then started to go to bathroom.

When I got back from the bathroom, I saw a tray of food on the bed. If not for my dizziness and upset stomach I would eat that, but my appetite was long gone when I woke up so I just drank the water and getting ready for my morning routine.

Walking down the stairs with brown lace dress, I was passing Rocco.  In my attempt to avoid Rocco, I was focusing my attention to my black tassels heels and saw how it bouncing when I stepped my feet.

I did it. Rocco passing me without saying anything. I made my way to recreation room, the last time I was there I saw a black grand piano, made me missing my piano back at home. So I went there to practice my piano skill.

Half my way to recreation room, I heard Rocco called me and made me halted.

"You skipped your meals again. You are just bone and skin now." He took my hands and led me to another way.

We arrived at gym room which made me wondered if he really concerned about my well being, supposedly he brought me to kitchen or dining room or restaurant, not the gym room.

"Sit over there." He appointed me to the corner, at the armchair, near the treadmill.

I just nodded and obeyed him. Took my seat, I sat dumbfounded of Rocco's act. Rocco got out a little while then came back followed by maids, brought food tray and drinks, placed it on arm chair then left us alone.

"Finish all of it. You will have your appetite when you see me work out." With that he opened his blue shirt, left his t-shirt and sweat pants then began his workout time.

This man utterly narcissist, crazy, over confident gorilla.

"I can eat this in dining room, no need to disturb your workout time."

"Finish it, or I wipe my sweat t-shirt to your face." He smirked as lifted the dumbbell as turned around, his back to me.

I stared at his back muscles that flexing smoothly whenever he moved through t-shirt he wore.

Then I started to eat.

I think I have fetish for his muscle, for exact, his back muscle.

"Done." I picked up my food tray as walked out when Rocco's hands stopped me.

"Give it to me." He snatched it as checked my plate.

As he checking it, I realize there was a bruised on his temple and more scratches on his neck.

"What is this? Who did this to you?" I tried to touch it, to check if it still hurt.

"Nothing." He turned around quickly, shunned me.

"Why are you avoiding me? Is it still hurts?"