Mission Failed

I cried and cried, I hadn't sleep for 2 days after the dinner in Abrahamson. I just lay in my bed, hating why my life turned like this. I never did anything wrong or made my parents angry, I always stay composed, calm, obey my parents, and tried to fulfill everything they want for me.

All this time I believe they loved me, they cared for me, but No! All their love had fadded when it comes to money.

In our way back to home, Mom looked me with her sad eyes, tried to talk to me but I stopped her, I felt stuffy just to saw her. I couldn't imagine if she used all the execuse just to make that's not their fault.

If they really love me, why they never told me if there was something wrong with the resort project or if the resort project result in big financial loss, why don't sell the hotel, or our home?

Why it was me they tried to sell? All of their belongings, they chosed me. So this is mean that I am nothing compared to every achievement they got.

Am I that worthless to them? Am I nothing to them?
I only hope they respect me if it comes to marriage, but No, they just trying to controlled me in every aspect of my life. They even tried to trade me with money so they could get the loan.

This is enough, I can't take it anymore. Too much sacrifices I done for them, I felt stupid, fooled, and weak all the same time.

I swept my teary eyes, trying to stopped it from crying but no use. My eyes continuously produced this tear. The tear of feel betrayed by my own parents.

I heard my phone ringing, I had been trying to ignored it but no avail, the caller had stubborness more than me. I picked up my phone in night stand and saw Lavinia name. This going to be a long call I thought.

"Hello Lavin."

"Don't hello me now, Belle. What you've done to Mom and Dad? They freaked out when called this morning and tried make me persuade you to go out the room and eat a meal!"

She screamed to me with her annoying laugh. Not that I hate her, I love her really but to heard her laughing in my crisis, it just felt not right. She should comfort me now for I am in terrible state.

"Just leave me be, Lavin. I'm still not hungry."

"Ookay, how about talk heart to heart sesion? Wanna talk?" She seemed understand that I am in bad mood right now.

"No, Lavin. You talk first, don't pretend that you don't know something." I believed Mom and Dady must told her.

"Then answer me, Bell. Are you said yes to this marriage?" She then asked me.

"No. Never!"

"Then do you agree to this marriage?" She asked me again.

"No, Lavin. Never!"

"Remeber me where is your room?"

"What?! I don't need your joke, Lavin." I cried even more, why she didn't take it seriously?

"Listen to me, Moron. If you never agree with this marriage then, what? Just sit there and do nothing? Then after Mom whining you will come out of your room and follow their wants."

She was right, If I did nothing then Mom will come eventually.

"So?" I didn't know what was she up to.

"Come on, Belle! Your room is on the first floor. It's easy to run away! Just go out from the window, find your freedom!" She said.

"But where will I go? I don't have any friend. If I go to Meredith house, she will bring me back to home."