First Lesson

I woke up on brown leather sofa in new room that I didn't recognize. I rest my head against the back rest and tried to observe the room, which later I knew that was an office room, dominated by dark color, with classic big oak desk and bookshelf covering almost all the walls, leaving only one side wall which made by glass where we can see the city view in the afternoon. Beautiful.
That was breathtaking scenery that gave me a serendipity. The fusion between city view and room decor made me feel like I saw New York from different world.

I moved my head a little just to felt a little bit dizziness. I held my head to check if I got cold but then my eyes accidentally made contact with a pair of keen eyes.

He sat there.
At the back of that oak desk, precisely across the leather sofa where I sat. He was scrutinizing me, watched every move I made. That was the man who bought me. Rocco.

"Eat." He said, stood from his armchair, walked up to me.
I lifted my eyes to look at him puzzled. But he already reached me and sat beside me.

Rocco POV

I despised this girl.
All I asked was for one damn favor and she couldn't even pull through with that.
Wanting to throw my phone against the wall, I quickly tucked it in my trousers pocket. I didn't want to make any ruckus so this girl would wake up.

How in modern human logic she could have fainted from just a kiss on forehead? I didn't get the way this woman acted.

I had to shut their mouth off. Those media would try to ruin my pride. And this girl was nothing but a dead weight to me.

If it wasn't because my Dad threat, I would never agree to marry this prude girl. He always intervened every move I made even to choose my own future partner.

Was she a nun before? No.
I had investigated her background, and I got nothing. This girl was never seen in club or bar, or even society. She was purely a nerd.

No. She was sanctimonious jerk who could act like an angel in front every people. Woman with pride would never sell her self for money.

My mind backed to a woman who laid on sofa in my office. Still unconscious for 5 hours. It was already noon, I didn't know if she fainted or slept and it had past lunch.

I watched her from my seat, she slowly woke up and sat. Her eyes surveyed the room then stoped at the window for a while. I knew, I like the scenery too, that was why I chose 40th floor for my office.

Her eyes eventually set on me. She saw me like I was a ghost, quickly diverted her eyes to her lap. Let's see how far you can bear me, whore.

Anabelle POV

Rocco sat beside me then moved his hand to the table in front of us, picked the lunchbox and sited it on my lap.

How stupid of me?
I didn't see it. I would be a liar if I said I wasn't hungry but the tension when I was around him made me lost my appetite.

"I'm sorry for ruined your plan. I never meant to. It's just I didn't get used to that kind of public affection."  I felt sorry and afraid.

"Just eat." He retorted then rubbed his hands to his face, so I opened my lunch box and put those cotton taste food to my mouth.

I couldn't eat anymore so I said," I'm done. Thanks."

Rocco just looked me for a while then turned his eyes to my food then shook his head slowly.
"When was the last time you have boyfriend?"

I knew sooner or later he would ask me this, but I didn't expect it this fast.
"Well, never." I said with my small voice, a little bit stuttered.

"Just cancel the introduction then." He said to himself but aloud enough for me to heard. 

"No. No. Rocco, please!" I was afraid that he would cancel the support. My family will go bankrupt.
"I will try. I promise. No more mistakes. This time I will act perfectly best. You will proud of me then."

"Shut up, whore! You interfere my thought." He said with his eyes fixated on me.

What? Whore? He thought of me that lowly?

"I'm not a WHORE. If it isn't for my family, I would never want to marry you." I clenched my fist, trying to suppress my anger. I felt tears started to stream down my face, but I tried to restrain it. This evil creature would happy to see me crying.

"Don't try talk back to me, or even open a conversation. You are nothing but a thing that my parents bought. So, just do what I tell you to do." He retorted.

I knew it already. How many times he would say that bought part to me? He just wanted to shatter my pride.

I couldn't stand be in the same room with him, my breath felt stuff, so I stood and walked towards door.

"Who told you to stand?" He asked.

"I want to find some fresh air. A little bit hot here." I said whilst still walking.

"Out, or your lovely family live in the street." He said with normal intonation. Like he was talking to corpse.

I turned back to look his eyes but he didn't see me, he just sat there, folding his arms, and open his feet, like nothing happened.
Aside from his being perfectly handsome, he was a jerk too.
How stupid of me to think of his handsomeness? Get hold your self Anabelle! This man in front if you is an evil creature.

I sat again on the sofa, but this time I took the longest distance I could sit from Rocco. He then laughed a little, finding it funny. I didn't get where was the funny part tough. This jerk.

He then stood and walked towards his desk and immersed with works. So, as a stupid girl he wanted me to be, I just sat there, didn't make a noise, like a doll maybe.
I loathed this evil creature.

......................................................................................
Thanks for reading this chapter!
I really appreciate it.
If you have something to ask just please ask me..
Or if you like this story, please vote. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks agaiiinnn
;)