Crazy Dance

Sorry. I update it longer than I promised.
But here it is...
Enjoy :)

Don't forget to Comment and Vote
......................................................................................

I opened and closed back my eyes, still sleepy but I couldn't hold it anymore. I want to pee. What time is it?

I was scratching my head as raised my pink nightgown strap which had slipped while I sleep. When I went to bedroom last night, this bed gown was already on night stand, might be one of the maid cared enough with my sleep wear or Mamma ordered them to prepare it.

I stretched my body, rolling on the bed, made me bouncing from the movement. That was my morning ritual to muster my morning spirit so I could get up from bed.

As I rolled, my body bumped with hard solid statue. That was what I thought, but as I directed my eyes towards it, I came to realize that was a human body.

Human. Body.

No. Don't tell me.

I could see the muscle, the sun kissed skin, a perfectly built body, pure masculinities through the singlet. In my college this man would be the number one jock every cheerleaders would adore and every nerd girls would dream of.

My mind set in to only one person. Rocco.

I directed my eyes to his face and found out I was right. This was Rocco. His perfect chiseled face looked tempting for every girls as his ravishing stubbled. I believe she had so many woman chasing after him, trying to get his attention, rubing their hands on him, or even lucky enough, get a chance to warm his bed.

It isn't your business, Anabelle. I slapped my head mentally, this was evil testing me to fall into his lurks. But I was not.

I was laid upside down while half of my body was on his. I could feel my body follow his breath rhythm, up and down slowly. Feeling his breath made me sleepy too, at first, but then I remembered I would get more troubles if I stayed in this position too long, and I wanted to pee.

By the way, how this evil man can get in? I am pretty sure to lock the door before I went to sleep last night.

Did Mamma help him to get in? I believe not, I was sure to refuse when Mamma was offering me that last night. But I will ask Mamma this morning.

Back to this evil man, I was trying to move my body, slowly, so he would not wake up and scare me to death with his hell made mouth. As I moved my body, he moved a little too, cause my heart beaten fast.
No, don't move!

I stopped my movement so he could calm again. As he slept peacefully again, I fetched a deep sigh before trying my attempt again. I lifted my body very carefully while prayed in my heart. About time I freed from this evil guy. Just as I finally freed from him, tried to roll back to my bed side, I felt a hand wrapped my waist to my stomach, pulled me back, made my back bumped with his broad chest.

Oh God, please no!

How fast bad luck approached me this morning. I still trapped in those filthy hands of him. He snuggled closed to me, his hand cupped my small body, made my bare skin touched with his. I couldn't free from his cage. Every time I lifted his hand, he would move and snuggled closer than before. And now he placed his head above my head, didn't stop on that, he even snuggled his leg on my legs. His bare legs, I mean it, he only wore boxer and singlet. Might be he thought of me as his lost teddy bear. Warm..