The Aura of Sorrow

Undervill has never been this devastated since the death of their beloved prince, Asriel. The mourning of the townspeople woke Suave from his unconsciousness. As he looked around and see the villagers, he turned around to see the two dead bodies of Eterna and Fallacy. 

Suave's POV:

Seeing the body of Lord Fallacy filled me with horror and sorrow. He risk himself to save me from Eterna, he laid down his own life to protect me... every since he took me in in his home, he taught me many things...

 every since he took me in in his home, he taught me many things

He wasn't just my Lord, he was...he was like a father to me... Losing him meant losing my confidence... 

I walked to Lord Fallacy's body and sat beside him softly sobbing to myself. I felt my soul crack a bit from the feelings I am having. Thunder rolled in as the wind blew harder. I looked up to see Lady (Y/n) fly down and ran beside me with shock on her face.

"What happened?" She asked with a slight panic, "what happened to Lord Fallacy!? Is he okay?"

Those words.... once I heard those words, I broke apart. I could barely make out a word since I'm crying.

"L-Lord Fallacy's....He's... He's..." After those words, I couldn't talk anymore. 

A few seconds later, someone in the crowd began to yell. They seem to be blaming (Y/n).

"You witch!"

"You should be the one dying!"

"Begone you vile creature!"

"You killed our beloved huntress!"

(Y/n)'s POV:

I just wanted to live a happy life... no disturbance, no trouble, nothing.... but look at what has happened... I did all this... I cause the hate of the village, I caused the death of their beloved ones,I cause Encre to be captured.... I shouldn't have gone off looking for a place to stay... If I hadn't come, none of this is happening... I snapped.

"I JUST WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE!" I cried out, "IS THAT HARD TO ASK!" Not knowing what I did, I covered my face and cried sending a blue aura around me causing those close to me to cry more than before.

People began weeping and still yelling at me with pain in their voice, I'd never fit in with the mortals... and Immortals...I decided to leave them be...

...

...

...

I flew away.

Days passed: Funeral

Jasper's POV:

It's been 18 days since the incident in Undervill. Suave seems to have lost a lot of confidence lately, (Y/n) hasn't been seen for days, Lord Encre had kept himself locked in his room til this day, and me? I haven't been myself lately, I'm lacking sleep, I don't eat properly, I don't fly into the night sky like I always do. Today is the funeral in honor of my father, I didn't want to leave my room but my aunt, Fallicia, wanted me to be there for my Father's funeral.

I was putting on my suite, when a knock came on the door.

"Come in."I said as the door swung open.

"Do wish assistance M'lord?"Suave asked in a respectable manner, "guests are arriving from other villages nearby."

"I see." I replied, "please, do help me with my tie..." I feel pity for him since he had stopped knocking on my door and saying tea is ready or we are behind schedule or my father calls for.... me...

I massaged my eyes to fight back any tears that dare fall. As Suave finishes tying my bow, Charlos came in.

"Sorry to intrude," He said looking down, "it's time to go..."

"Yes," I replied with a nod, "You two go, I shall... catch up."

As Suave and Charlos left, I looked at the portrait of me, father, and the servants for a few moments before I pulled the rope as the black curtains rolled down and covered the portrait completely.

Back in Undervill

Azure's POV:

Those who came to Eterna's funeral cried and prayed she would travel through the afterlife in peace. Others are ashamed and didn't want to believe she was gone.

I couldn't believe she was gone... She was a great captain and friend... 

As I approached Eterna's laying body inside a casket, I bowed touching my forehead on the casket itself in respect.

"Eterna my friend," I began, "You are a great huntress and a great friend. you don't deserve such death like this. Therefore, I vow to eliminate the existence of all Vampire kind, in honour of your last kill, The king of Vampires."

A few people listen closely.

"My friend," I continued, "You did not die in vain, your legacy will go on. From this day forward, I shall take your place and finish what you started, Vampires will gain back their strength, once their beloved prince becomes king."

I turned around to face the crowd of villagers who are now standing up.

"The vampires, showed no mercy to Eterna," I bellowed, "And, we shall do the same to the New upcoming king!"

Villagers nodded in agreement.

"No Mercy!"

The villagers yelled with determination to bring the Vampires to their end. They began preparing weapons and torches.

I looked back to the casket Eterna was in. I was filled with newer hopes and justice.

"Rest well my friend."

"We will give them the true meaning of P A I N  and  T O R T U R E. THAT I promise."