You're Next

Third person POV:

As soon as everyone was in their rooms especially the servants, Encre was silent for a few minutes before he spoke.

"(Y/N)," Encre began, "I wanted to talk to you about... my feelings."

"Your...feelings?" she repeated, "Okay, sure what is it?"

"You don't even sound like you're literally taking this seriously." He replied with a pout.

"Oh...is it serious?"

"Nevermind." He sighed, "I wanted to tell you early...before anything else happens..."

(Y/N) nodded and waited for him to continue talking. after a few minutes passed, Encre continued on.

"(Y/N), listen, ever since you uh...followed the guards back to the castle," He began, "i fell in love in an instant...though i don't know what kind of love it is...but the feeling was mixed with happiness and nervousness." He paused for a moment.

"But the feeling also had mixture of horror and terror..." He said as he looks down, "What I'm saying is... i like you (Y/N).."

She blushed lightly, but before she could speak, Encre intrudes her.

"But the problem is... Fallacy also liked me... and i sorta and kinda like him," He said, "In a friend way!!" 

She gasp lightly making herself squeal like a fan girl. Encre blushed red. But before he could speak, there was a scream heard loud and clear outside of the manor.

"What was that?!" Encre asked bewildered.

"I don't know," (Y/N) replied, "Let's go check it out quick!"

The both of them ran down the hallway and downstairs.

Fallacy's POV:

I was reading a book in this time of night. I'm a vampire, and we don't sleep at night but daylight. I was getting ready to read the next page when i suddenly heard  loud scream. I looked up from my book fully aware. The scent of blood was linger around. Usually i don't smell this much blood.

...

...

... 

It could mean trouble..

I closed my book and head outside my room, only to bump into (Y/N) and Encre.

"What are you two running around and about?" I asked sternly like a father, "It's late and-"

"We heard a scream and we wanted to see where it came from." (Y/N) said with a serious tone. i hesitated a bit before answering her.

"You heard it too huh? Well, youth like you two are curious types...there would not be any way to change your mind... follow me, i know where to."

As I started walking. they followed behind. 

Time le skip brought you by Jacksepticeye ALL THE WAY!!! *Five extreme dabbers dabbed*

We checked through each room to make sure that the scream did not come from inside, otherwise that would be terrible... as we headed downstairs, the smell of blood was getting stronger.

"We are close," I said stopping in my tracks.

"You don't have to tell us twice," Encre coughed as he smelled a rotten dead body close by, "You don't think the servants were killing each other do you?"

"Nonesense!" I said looking at Encre, "They would never do such thing. The servants here are quite loyal and they trust each other."

Encre shrugged as we continued to walk. Now the scent I smell is getting pretty close now... it lead us into the kitchen. I thought someone was killed in the kitchen, but I was wrong. The scent led outside of the manor in the back garden. this was the first time I have to feel very quite anxious of my surroundings.