The Royal Guards

Jasper's POV:

I know they're hiding somewhere, and I don't want to wait to be captured. I got to act fast.

"Quick," I said still on high alert, "we must move quick, the guards are on to us."

"And what if the guards were waiting outside?" Encre asked, "We'll be caught!"

"Why do you think I said we have to move quick!" I hissed at him threatening him with my fangs. However, he isn't scared off easily.

"Hey guys, calm down," (Y/N) said as she came right between us, "we just need to escape and nothing more. So, can we continue now?"

I sighed relaxing a bit. "Fine," I finally replied, "but only for you..." I turned away and walked ahead of them. I had....a smirk on my face as I glanced back and noticing that she was blushing.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Was that-?! Did he-!? FLIRT with me?! AGAIN?! Great, I'm blushing again. I screamed in my head hiding my face. UGH!! why am I like this!!

Encre's POV:

............ He's dead to me........ He is L I T E R A L L Y dead to me! I was sure I felt myself burning in rage. As we followed Jasper, I noticed (Y/N) was looking down still blushing, I of course, was staring daggers at Jasper. Think you can do better? We'll see about that.

Jasper's POV:

"Stop." I said spreading my wings out to stop them from going any further.

"What now Midget," Encre growled out annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you WANT us to get captured?!" I hissed quietly at him.........he just mimicked my words. That's it... I had it with this Painter! I attacked him.

"Prince Jasper! Encre! Stop!" (Y/N) cried trying to pull us both apart. I must say, Encre is quite a fighter.

It took about 5 minutes for (Y/N) to pull us away from each other.

"Please stop fighting!" She said as me and Encre finally calmed down, "remember, we need to get out of here without getting-"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, lights appeared and blinded me a bit.... no... A LOT!!

"AARRGGHHH!!!" I screamed from the light. it felt like the sun just rose up. While I was screaming and trying to fly off, I was soon caught in a net along with (Y/N) and Encre.

"Damn!" Encre cried, "we're caught!"

"Darn right you are!" A voice boomed loud. We were surrounded by the guards. The Royal Guards.

"Where are you?!" I hissed trying to see where the voice came from, but the light, UGH! IT HURTS!! I looked down trying to regain my strength.

"What's wrong vampire?" the voice asked in a victorious way, "why so weak? I thought you vampires were strong!"

That voice, I recognize it now! I took a deep breath and looked up.

My eyes widen. I felt myself wanting to attack her. WANTING to kill her... There, standing in front of me, (Y/N), and Encre, was none other than the top vampire huntress...

........E T E R N A.......