Unleash the Power

(Y/N)'s POV:

We were caught  by the guards and Jasper seemed to be frozen in fear looking at the fish monster in front of us.

"Jasper," I whispered quietly, "what's wrong?"

"Eterna." He said still had fear in his eyes.

"That's right," The fish monster replied, "my name is Eterna, the Vampire huntress, and you two are playing a very risky game here." She growled at me and Encre.

Encre seemed to be frightened by her as well. Eterna then looked at me with her yellow eyes.

"YOU!" She yelled making flinched a bit.

"Yes?" I answered her.

"Why aren't you cowering like these other goons?" She asked me with an eyebrow raised.

I shrugged. "Maybe you're just not intimidating enough to scare me..." I replied calmly.

"intimidating? INTIMIDATING?!" She burst out laughing, "Fwuhuhuhu!! I'll show you INTIMIDATING!" She then pulled out her gun and shoot pass her cheek barely touching her and hit the marble floor leaving a hole on it.

Encre and Jasper had their eyes wide and seem to be holding their breath. I shuddered a bit, but show no fear.

"That was nothing," I said looking at her, "I've seen better."

"Really?" She said starting to get ticked off. she pointed the gun to my head. "How's about I put a bullet hole into your head next, that would be intimidating.."

I closed my eyes shut waiting for the gun to fire.

...

...

...

It never happened.

I opened my eyes to see.... Eterna struggling to pull the trigger.

"What the...hell is going on?!" She exclaimed, "I can't move!"

I then notice a strange (F/C) aura surrounding her hand preventing it from moving and pulling the trigger.

I then looked down to notice the same aura in my hands. I was controlling the magic. I moved my hand to the side causing Eterna to throw her gun to the side.

"Hey!" She growled, "So that's how you wanna play it huh?! Guards!!"

Jasper's POV:

"So that's how you wanna play it huh?! Guards!!" I heard Eterna yell. I wanted to help but I couldn't help with the bright lights on! I had my eyes close that time. all I heard were battle cries and (Y/N) saying sorry and asking help from me and Encre.

"Encre!" I called out to him, "Help (Y/N)!"

"How?!" he replied, "I'm kinda wrapped into a death hug by one of the guards!"

"Ugh! USELESS!!" I yelled, "Why can't you be more-!!"

"E N O U G H !" A voice boomed and this time it wasn't from Eterna at all.

"helpful...?" I finished my sentence.

"What do we have here...?" the voice sounded close too, "Turn the light off, let the vampire see."

Azure's POV: (Also known as Blueberry Sans)

I looked down at the two monsters still in the net. They look ridiculous. I then looked over to the girl who was now tied up by the Dogs.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl, "and why were you helping these vampires escape?"

"First of all," she replied looking up at me, "Jasper is the vampire, Encre is a regular monster. It's not like I actually forced him to come with me and save the vampire."

"Hmph," I scoffed, "All those who do not abide the rules in this place shall be punished. Take them away..." I turned away from her.

"Wait!" She said before she was dragged away, "Please!! Free Prince Jasper and Encre!! All of these actions were made by me! Please! have mercy on-!"

Eterna then slapped her. "Shut up faggot!!"

I somehow reacted to this. I had dashed to them quickly and swiftly. "Do. Not. Touch. Her... Understand?" I said coldly as I gripped Eterna's wrist tightly. She nodded and I instantly let go. "All of you. O U T."

The guards soon ran off back to their stations and what they needed to do. the vampire hissed at me. I looked at him emotionless and set both the Vampire and Encre free from the net.

"You are free to go." I told the three of them as I finished setting the girl free, "But if I see you three again..."

"I will not hesistate to hunt you and terminate you three. You shall not come back here             E V E R  A G A I N..."