Off Camera

Sorry guys, not a chapter, I making this because the next chapter was taking really long so I might as well take a small break and give our characters a break themselves. This is what they do on their free time and when they are off air! Hope you enjoy!

Fallacy: *Looking over his script* *walk to (Y/N)* *clears his throat* care to practice with me? I can't possibly do this dramatic yelling with someone to practice with.

You: Sure, why not.

Fallacy: alright then, here I go. *acting mode on* *dramatic anger* (Y/N)! you must stop this now! This is getting out of hand!

You: Idiotic fool! You can't kill me-! wait... wrong line, whoops..

Fallacy: *facepalm*.... Shall we try it from the beginning...?

You: Yea, we really need to-

Encre: *walks in the room holding a bowl of snacks* oh. Am I interrupting anything..?

Fallacy: No Encre, you are not. We are just in the middle of a dramatic acting for the scene that we were supposed to tell you during breakfast.

Encre: Oh! well, do carry on, I won't get in the way. *sits down* *had sat on a whoopee cushion*

You: *tries not to laugh*

Fallacy: *actually thought Encre farted*......

Suave: *with Jasper* *they both peeked in the room snickering and giggling to themselves like little children*

Encre: ..... *stayed quiet for a moment* *pulls the whoopee cushion from under him* well, I don't see these everyday..

You: *laugh your ass out*

Fallacy: *still doesn't quite get what was happening*

Jasper: *laughing* Oh crap run! *Suave and Jasper ran*

Encre: COME HERE YOU DIRTY LITTLE TERRORISTS!!!

You: *on the verge of nearly laughing into tears*

Encre: GET BACK OVER HERE SONNIES!!! *runs after them*

Fallacy: I'm just.... *gets a barbell* gonna put this... * drops the barbell on the wooden floor leaving the wood broken and the barbell fell in* here.... *turns around* and I'm gonna walk away.... *Leaves the room*

You: *finally calms down* welp... Looks like we'll have to continue without practice.. *stands up* god bless us all. *leaves the room as well*

B R E A K   O V E R