Five

Harry has spent a good two and a half weeks thinking about whether or not to donate his sperm. Just as he thinks that he's made his decision, his electric bill comes in, and as it turns out, Niall has been completely forgetting to turn off the lights in his bedroom the whole month long. And Harry is broke, so he basically can't pay his half.
Harry sighs and lays his head onto the counter in his kitchen, wanting to melt away and not have to deal with 'adult problems.' He doesn't feel like an adult, so why should he have to deal with these terrible, terrible, adult consequences. He misses his mother.
"Hi, Mum," Harry says into the speaker of his phone. "How are you doing?"
"I'm doing just great, my darling, how's about you?" his mother answers back, making a smile creep onto his face. He really loves his mother.
"I'm doing just fine, Mum. Little stressed at the moment, but I'll get through it."
"That's my boy. Why so stressed?"
"It's just small stuff. Have a test tomorrow, and I haven't even looked at the material. I keep getting to another one of my classes late because it's just so far away from the closest coffee shop, so I don't think that the professor likes me all that much," Harry laughs.
"Someone doesn't like my son? Impossible," Anne jokes. Harry laughs, but, of course, it was no joke to her. How could anyone not like her son? She has the best son in the world as far as she's concerned.
"Thanks, Mum," he mumbles, smiling to himself.
"Best son I could have ever asked for." That is the truest statement Anne could have ever said. "I miss you, Bub. When you coming home to visit?"
"Easter Holiday is next month, so I'll try to come by for a while then."
"That sounds perfect, my boy. I've got to go now, me and your sister are going on a dinner date and I've just arrived at the restaurant."
"Alright, Mum. I love you. Send Gem my love as well."
"Of course, sweetheart. I love you more."
"Bye, Mum," Harry says before hanging up the phone. That conversation was a nice break from reality for Harry. He really does miss his mum, and he'll most definitely be visiting her next month.
Coming back to reality, Harry nervously opens his laptop and types 'sperm banks near me' into Google.
Top result: London Cryobank - Be a Donor - Find a Donor - Live Happily Ever After
Harry clicked the link with haste and looked through all that he could look through before finally making himself click on 'Make a Donation.'