Ten

It's been almost a month since Harry donated his sperm, and he's come to terms with his decision to do so. He really, 100% doesn't think anyone will pick his file out of the 1000's of others they could choose, so he's just not worried about it. He hasn't even thought about it in about 3 weeks, and honestly, it's been completely put out of his mind. As of right now, all Harry can think about is finally graduating in May.

Today marks the first day of Harry's 6 week internship in a local law office, Dobrev & Sanders, and he's not sure if the feeling that he's experiencing is extreme excitement or sheer terror.

He will be spending his internship as a personal assistant to Derrick Dobrev himself, and his responsibilities are as follows: coffee runs, delivering contracts, making appointments, answering his phone, etc., etc. While being an assistant wasn't necessarily Harry's first choice, he's glad to be getting the oppurtunity to make an impression on a well-known lawyer like Dobrev. If all goes as planned, Harry will hopefully be offered a job that he actually gets paid for by the time his internship ends. Fingers crossed.

Harry took a deep breath as he opened the glass door to enter into the next 6 weeks of his life. He noticed a woman in a very snazzy suit in his opinion walking towards the door, and he held the door open for her without thinking about it. Because this building has 7 stories and he has no idea where he's going, Harry decides to ask the first receptionist he sees where he should go. He's not worried about being late at this point because there are still 20 minutes before he needs to be in the presence of Mr. Dobrev.

"Excuse me, would you happen to know where I can find Mr. Dobrev's office? I'm his new assistant," Harry asks politely.

"Name?" the receptionist asks without looking up at him.

"Harry Styles," he replies.

"Ah, yes, the intern. Lovely," she says with a smile. "Well, Mr. Styles, Mr. Dobrev is on the 6th floor, and once you're there, his secretary will show you to him."

"Thank you so much," he smiles, turning on his heels and heading to an elevator.

Harry makes it to the 6th floor without the elevator stopping on the way and heads straight towards the secretary. "Hello there, I'm Harry Styles, Mr. Dobrev's-"

"New assistant?" the secretary asks, and Harry nods. The secretary seems quite tall, but Harry can't tell while he's sitting down. His name tag reads 'Liam,' and Harry notes that Liam is quite attractive. Maybe slightly too buff for Harry's type, but attractive nonetheless. "Alright there, mate, well here is your name tag, your company card, only to be used for company matters, your work phone, and your bluetooth. The phone has all of the numbers of Mr. Dobrev's current clients and business partners. The bluetooth is already connected to the phone, so just put it in your ear and when you hear a beep press either the button on the side of the bluetooth or answer the call with the phone. It works either way. Mr. Dobrev's office is just through those doors," Liam explains, motioning to his right, and Harry nods a 'thank you' with a smile. "Oh, and never be less than 5 minutes early. On time is late and early is on time," Liam smiles.

"Thank you, Liam," Harry replies before taking a deep breath and entering through the glass double doors.

When he first walks up to Dobrev's office, the door is open, so he knocks on the frame. Dobrev motions him into the room with a wave of his hand, and Harry slips his name tag on and his bluetooth in while he waits patiently for Dobrev to finish his phone call.

"Montgomery. I've told you once and I'll tell you again: the contract will be complete by early next week. Meyerson is just fixing up some of the kinks in the contract and once you approve them, they'll be ready to sign," Dobrev says, seeming quite annoyed. "He knows that you only have a month until you need to start planning. That's why you'll be receiving the finalized contract early next week," Harry feels incredibly awkward standing there while Dobrev is having a stressful sounding phone call. "Alright, Montgomery. We'll speak again after the contracts are signed," Dobrev says before hanging up the phone. He looks up at Harry. "Yes?" he asks, seeming impatient.

"Uh, yes, hello, Sir. I'm Harry Styles, your new assistant," Harry approaches Dobrev's desk with his hand out to shake his hand.

"Ah, yes, Just in time," Dobrev smiles, standing up and firmly shaking Harry's hand. "I have a list of things that I need you to complete by the end of the day. The first one is a coffee run, and the coffee needs to be here within the hour. Every address you need is in this notebook, alphabetized by the client's name. Here's the notebook and the list. Go collect coffee orders from Mr. Payne over there, the secretary, to Mrs. Rhodes who's to my right. I take my coffee black."

"Yes, Sir, right away," Harry says, staring down at the list and exiting Dobrev's office to collect coffee orders. 'It's not that bad,' he thinks as he scans through today's objectives.

Coffee run

Collect signed contract from Jennings

Deliver contract to Davidson and pick up finalized contract from Davidson's partner, Edwards

Call Meyerson's assistant to schedule a meeting with Montgomery on Tuesday an 3 o'clock

Call Montgomery's assistant to schedule a meeting with Meyerson on Tuesday at 3 o'clock

Pick up my dry cleaning

Harry nodded to himself and quickly began rounding up coffee orders.