Thirteen

Louis acted exceptionally calm while Harry was asking him out, but he is exactly the opposite. Or at least he thinks he acted calm. At the moment, he's trying his hardest to put together an outfit that is fancy restaurant material, but he can't seem to find one he's happy with.

Eventually, he decides on his grey speckled sweater with his favorite black skinny jeans and some nice-ish black suede shoes.

"Good enough," he mumbles as he looks at himself in his full length mirror. He lifts up his sweater and smiles at him tummy, gently placing his hand the the middle of his stomach near his rib cage. He can't believe his future son or daughter is growing in his tummy, and he's never been more excited.

He also can't believe that he agreed to going on this date, because he just knows that it's going to end in one of two ways: Louis won't like Harry as much as he thinks he might, and he'll leave the date with no plans to ever see him again, which would be the easier option for himself, or he'll be completely infatuated with him, but then Louis will be the one who's ghosted when Harry finds out that he's pregnant.

He shrugs to himself and puts his sweater back down, tapping his belly and quickly making his hair look presentable enough to impress Harry, even though he's 100% confident that tonight is going to end in disaster. It's 7:30 already, so he shrugs his nerves away, grabs his coat, and starts walking towards Chez Francois. It's only about a 15 minute walk from his flat, so he'll get there slightly early.

The entire walk there, all Louis can think about is how much he hopes he doesn't like Harry. Which is strange for a first date, but here he is, hoping for the worst.

He arrives at the restaurant at 7:47, expecting to be the first of the two there, but just as he's about to ask for a table for two, he sees Harry stand up and wave at him from about 20 feet away. And Louis thought he was early.

His jaw almost drops at the sight of Harry. He's wearing an almost see through white button up with the top 3 buttons undone to show his toned chest and a multitude of tattoos that have Louis halfway hard already. Harry's sleeves are rolled up to just below his elbows to reveal even more tattoos, and Louis didn't realize how horny tattoos make him feel. He's got quite a few himself, but Harry's are just, wow. He's never seen him when his chest and forearms are exposed, and, to be honest, all he can think about is how many other tattoos Harry might have that are hidden from Louis right now. Harry's shirt is partially tucked in to a pair of black skinny jeans with cut outs where his knees are and a pair of worn brown boots are protecting his feet.

This 'maybe I won't like him' plan is already not working out in Louis's favor.

"Hey, Louis," Harry smiles, greeting Louis with a warm hug. It's then that Louis realizes just how much bigger Harry is than him.

'Holy shit, he smells good,' Louis thinks to himself. "Hey, Harry," he greets as Harry releases him from the hug. Louis could have gone for a longer one if he's honest.

"You doing alright?" Harry asks as they sit down across from each other at their table.

"Yeah, I'm doing pretty well, how about you?" Louis replies, lying through his teeth. He is full of nerves at the moment.

"Honestly, I'm pretty nervous," Harry laughs.

'Thank god it's not just me,' Louis thinks. "Me too," he confesses, breathing out a laugh. The evening goes on without a hitch, and Louis is cursing himself with how infatuated he is with Harry. He's never gone on a date and been horny the second he lays eyes on the guy. Harry's also probably the nicest man he's ever met, and he wishes he would have met him a couple of years ago, so that he wouldn't be scared away when Louis tells him that he's pregnant later tonight. Part of him wishes that he has said no, and the other part is so glad he said yes. Louis really doesn't know what he's going to do.