Homeschooled?

Emily's POV: 

I got off the bus and ran to my front door. When I stepped inside, my mom was watching tv. "Hey Em, how was school?" she asked. "Um pretty good, weird, but good" I said. "Ok?" my mom responded. I ran up stairs jumped on my bed and immediately texted Asa. 

Me- Hey, what was that for? 

 I just need to find out what he might be hiding, or if Makenzie is just crazy.

A couple minutes went by and I got a text from Asa. 

 Asa- what was what for?

Ugh! he knows what I'm talking about! I hate when guys do this!! They obviously know what you are talking about, they just have to be a dick about it. 

Me- you totally ignored me on the bus! are you hiding anything from me? Or is my friend just going crazy? I just met you! I mean, yeah on the first day you looked super familiar but I pobably have just seen someone out that looked like you! 

 I'm just so confused and it's getting me really irritated.

Asa's POV: 

I have no idea what to say to her. Yeah I'm hiding something! I'm a famous actor. She probably recognizes me from my old movies, but just doesn't realize it. Her friend must be a real asanator to be able to recognize me. Man, I love my fans! 

 I'm just gonna lie to Emily about it, I don't want to ruin our friendship. 

Me- Em, calm down. I'm not hiding anything. Your friend must be crazy. You just met me. I have never met you before. You wanna go to Starbucks and just chill with me? 

I hate lying, but I have to do it until she really finds out. I honestly can't lose her. 

About 5 minutes later she replied. 

Emily- Yeah that would be great! 

Me- Meet me at the park in about 10 minutes  :) 

Emily's POV: 

 Why would Makenzie say that? I mean, yeah she is my best girl friend, but Asa is my best guy friend, I don't know who I should believe. 

I walked downstairs, my mom was still watching tv. 

"Hey mom, is it ok if Asa and I walk to Starbucks?"

"Yeah!! Have fun!" she said. 

Ever since my dad passed away, she has been acting different. I feel spoiled since she has no other children. Not that it's bad.. I just really want my mom to find some companionship. 

I walked out the door into the crisp cold air. 

I was walking with my hands in my coat pockets, Just admiring the beautiful scenery of Islington, London.  

I finally reached the park and saw Asa standing there waiting. He is absolutely gorgeous. I know guys can't be gorgeous, but he is. "Hey Em!" He said. I can't get over his deep raspy British voice. "Hey" I smiled. We started heading to Starbucks. As we were walking he slipped his fingers between mine again. I could get used to that. 

 When we arrived at Starbucks I ordered a hot chocolate and he ordered a Lemonade. We sat down at a table for two. 

"So, How do you like the school?" I asked him. 

"Um, it's ok. I've been  homeschooled most of my life, but real school is fun." He responded. 

Asa POV: 

 When we arrived at Starbucks we sat down. She was asking me questions like how I liked school. "Um, it's ok. I've been homeschooled most of my life, but real school is fun." I said. OH MY GOD! why would I bring up homeschooling. "Why were you homeschooled?" She asked. DAMN IT! I'll make up a stupid excuse. 

"Um.. My parents just thought it would be easier. Since I have two little sisters, they want them to go to school and me to be homeschooled. My brother Morgan was also homeschooled." I said. 

That was the most lame excuse ever.

 "Oh cool! I wish I was homeschooled, it seems fun!" she said.

 "Haha, not really" I responded. It WAS fun though! ugh I lied again! Going to the United States to shoot a MOVIE, and when you have spare time you learn, the learning part isn't that great, it's just when I do it.

"Oh" she said. 

About 10 minutes of talking about homeschooling we were finally finished drinking our drinks. 

We got up and walked out of Starbucks. I held her hand again while we were walking. I really have to stop doing that. It probably freaks her out. She told me where her house was so I just decided to walk her home. When we reached her house she stopped before she walked in. "Thank you Asa, for the Starbucks, See you tomorrow" She leaned in and kissed my cheeck! OH MY GOD!! maybe she does like me!! I smiled and just said "Anytime" and walked away. 

Emily's POV:

  Oh my! I just kissed Asa! what if he freaked! oh well! I walked in to my mom sleeping. I looked at her and then just walked upstairs. I jumped on my bed, picked up my backpack from the floor and started doing my homework. Math homework sucks! 

All the sudden I got a text... from Makenzie. 

Mak- So about Asa, how are you guys? 

Me- um.. I don't know what you mean.

Mak- Emily! don't act dumb! I see you guys flirting around school all the time! 

Me- Haha no, we are just friends! Hey what did you mean about me knowing him for a long time? 

Mak- oh no.. it's nothing. Got to go bye! 

Me- Bye? 

Ugh this is pissing me off! what are they hiding? 

Makenzie's POV: 

 Ok, so I am like the biggest asanator! I can't believe Emily doesn't notice! we used to fan girl all the time over him when he was in The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. I just can't tell Emily about him being THE ASA BUTTERFIELD because she will start Asanating again, and he's mine! yeah, Emily and I are best friends but ever since her and Asa started hanging out, shes starting to ignore me. Besides lunch today. 

Yeah I said that his gorgeous blue eyes belong to her.. but really, They belong to me!

 I'm going to do anything I can to win him.