WEDDING PART II

Its time for me to walk down the isle as the announcer called me. I wanted to mess up seriously so that my husband will hate me. and I can go back ro kris but something inside me kept my Unwanted behavior calm.

AS I WALK DOWN THE ISLE ...

.

.

.....

......

I SAW MY PARENTS SMILING

.

AND EXO SMILING WIDELY

.

AS I GO STRAIGHT I SAW

KRIS.

WAIT ? Kris is my husband???

I went to him and whispered  "Yah! you are K.Li?"

"so your nelle " "Hahaha I miss you baby"

"I miss you too Kris"

°_.......'.........'................................'

"I want to say something to everyone today" Kris said at the reception area

"No words can express my happiness today. Last year I met this Girl and It was our concert in the Philippines. I met her through luhan but when she talked and introduce herself. I knew I found her. There is this girl whom I really want to talk and find she was my CHILDHOOD FRIEND , FIRST ENEMY, PLAYMATE and especially MY FIRST LOVE. I first met her when I was a child maybe 5-7 years old we always played until we grow old but I need to go to SM ENTERTAINMENT to follow my lifelong dream and it is to be a singer . Now I became a successful singer and I wanted to find her but before I find her thoroughly Luhan made it easier for me. I WANT TO THANK LUHAN because if not for him I WOULDN'T HAVE FIND MY WIFE TODAY ! I was so happy when I knew that we were living in her house I ACTUALLY CALLED IT EXO IN YOUR HOUSE because we are living with her I was  not at all devastated when our dorms was on fire, .From that day that we played DARE GAMES THAT SHE WOULD DATE ALL EXO MEMBERS AND TELL WHO IS HER LOVE among us I BECAME DETERMINED to win her heart. It seems like destiny is playing with us Exo got an offer CF going to BUSAN and I was determined to ask her out. We went to the beach and played I cant believe she actually said Yes I thought she Hated me because I always bully her but I bullied her because I love her so much to the point that I will get the stars above to give it to her. I swear to the all my life that I will Marry you again and fall in love for you again JANELLE! I will never leave you ! I would also like to thank my EXO BUDDIES , for taking care of me and jannelle . XIUMIN LUHAN SUHO LAY BAEKHYUN CHEN CHANYEOL D.O TAO KAI SEHUN  I promise to take good care of jannelle and I swear to be a good leader for everyone. Mom dad I am sorry If I knew your plan ahead I wouldn't have and shoudnt have cursed you and lastly THANK YOU for COMING TO THIS WEDDING may we leave happily ever after.""thank you "  

the Wedding ended and I cant believe I am with KRIS we went to our honeymoon in Brazil and returned after a few days

.

SO THIS IS WHAT BEING MARRIED IS ALL ABOUT HUH My mind was full of Kris' thank you speech thats when I FELT THAT I REALLY AM LOVED.

__________________________________________

Hiii =)

VOTE FOR EARLY UPDATES =))))