THE MAJOR THING

Its the photosession day and I really am so excited. We actually take pictures of them and seriously they are really professional. the order goes like this.

D.O SUHO XIUMIN BAEKHYUN LAY LUHAN CHEN KAI SEHUN TAO CHANYEOL KRIS.

I NOTICED KRIS WAS NOT LIKE HIMSELF THIS DAY AND I DONT KNOW WHY. IS THERE SOMETHING BOTHERING HIM?

it was really a varied themes and finally for the Group Shot. all of them worked really hard and I said

"ITS A WRAP"

"YEHETTT" ALL IF THEM SHOUTED FOR JOY. YIPPIEEE '))))

WE ALL GO HOME AND KRIS IS Beside me. I think He is Sad.

"hey babe" janelle

"hi"kris

"are you okay?" janelle

"yeah"Kris

"okay then I better go to sleep " i gave him kisses all over his face and the ending kiss was a passionate kiss in his lips."

he smirked and let me go.

I take a bath in the tub meditating.

KRIS POV

I was particularly Sad about this Day. "The major thing " is really bothering me and my Future with her. I just wanna Cry out loud but I cant seem to do that. I can feel that everyday starting from this day. I cant stand still and I cant stop Crying. I need my Inner self to have Peace cause I know that We will have a Future Together but WE NEED TO BE STRONG to endure this Chapter in our lives We can get through this I know we Can. TRUST ME JANNELLE. TRUST ME. I LOVE YOU. -this things really focused my mind.

Ahh Nadeun nan Molla~

_____________________________________

Hi :) do you know whats the MAJOR THING?  HEHE YOU WILL ALL KNOW SOON.

SORRY. MIANHE.CHESEONGHAMNIDA. FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I AM REAAAALLLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND PROM IS FREAKIN NEAR ;)) Haha still the usual please AND I HAVE A BAD NEWS. THIS BOOK IS ALMOST OVER :( HATE ME GUYS. :( ITS OK BUT STILL

VOTE COMMENT SHARE...

VOTE FOR MORE.

-KENJEEWED-