wedding day part 1

Today is the day, Today maybe some of the other Girls dream to come, Today maybe their happy fairytale but for me it is not. WEDDING. probably the worst nightmare in my whole life span and spending this wedding with a person I didnt Knew or feel close probably Never Inloved with is just pure nonsense.

I slept at the hotel and when I wake up I already saw make ups and the most horrible thing I dont want to see, MY WEDDING DRESS. I woke up finally digging it all in and did what they told me to do. I dont have much choice , am I ?

we did makeup and everything but I didn't mind them I gave them my coldest look, wondering how is Kris doing.

KRIS POV

TODAY IS THE DAY, THE END IS NEAR FOR BOTH OF US.  and its an hour before the wedding. I got ready and make sure that I gave my coldest look to my soon to be WIFE. The exo members came here except for the two. That I sent to my jannelle .

after that long makeup session I headed to the altar and the boys were seated at the front and they were so expressionless because they knew that I dont want this piece of sht! I'm just forced for heaven sake!

THE GROOM WILL NOW WALK THE ISLE ....

THEN I WALKED.

.

.

.

.

.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

THE BRIDE WILL WALK DOWN THE ISLE~

This is it Bye JANELLE I will miss you , I sighed as I prevented my tears to fall. as I look at the exo members I notived how they are complete.

WAIT ! why is LUHAN AND BAEKHYUN HERE????? Why are they complete,

Does that mean .....

.

.

. .

.

JANNELLE's my bride?????

__________________________________________

CLIFF HANG? no? okay. haha sorry for the people I made upset it's just that I was busy in school. AND GUESS WHAT ITS SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!!! that means I can update early!:-)

okok thanks for reading.

VOTE FOR MORE AND FAST UPDATES =)

~Kaiwuyifan