NEIGHBORS?

as i walked up at my dorm in apgujeong you can seriously see the whole city i mean the view is nice and i think i have a neighbor here and the apartment is so huge so i think its a millionaire livin there and there are no voices anywhere. So i guess they are not home.

ugh i am so tired better go get an hour nap before I unpack*i mumbled*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up and started to look at my watch'WHAT THE FRAP JANELLE YOU SLEPT FOR 8 HRS now what are u going to do now? all your plans for the day are destroyed. i cant believe this. suddenly I recieved a text its from my mom she said she will have to go get me a dormmate so that I cant Be RAPED or RANSACKED. then my tummy mumbled like ROOOOOOAAAR so i got up and open a ramen with bread. then gracefully eat it then stored my things in some cabinets and finally unpacked. By the time I was finished it was 10:55 and i decided to go around seoul.

after i showered I gently put my favorite white vnecked shirt with a black skinny pants and a black converse I put my dog tag at my neck and put a cap at my head which says OBEY and put shades on with a red jacket at my hips to finish my outfit. Finally i got my earphones and put it on my ipod. i swaggily walked through the door and leave with my black gucci slingbag and finally head off.

I WALKED AROUND ,TAKE PICTURES AND DID MANY THINGS AND EATING IS REALLY NOT AN EXCEPTION, SO I EAT AND EAT AND FINALLY GOT FULL . SUDDENLY I REMEMBERED I THINK I SHOULD GIVE SOMETHING TO MY NEIGHBORS . I SAID THEN i brought many things and things for my house.

I BOUGHT SHOES SOCKS DRESS JEANS AND a DREAM CATCHER. i thought of buying 5 to be cool. also ithought of giving it back at the philippines.

I GOT TIRED AND SUDDENLY IT WAS DARK, I ATE again to make sure that i am full when i arrive  home. i rode a taxi going home and when i got there i pressed the elevator and by running I got in.

suddenly someone said this. YAH PABO! I TURNED AROUND HIM he is wearing glasses and a cap and a mask and a jacket.

excuse me? I said

he then said to me,YOU ARE EXCUSED!!

BWOOOH!! i growled

he take off his disguise and i realized it was Kris. wait what? KRIS!!!!

-------

(A/N) belated happy birthday kris :))) mwah mwah this is all for now i am going to update soon ok? Hahaha

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE ;) JEBAL JUSSEYO ;3333 *acts cute*